Bengals @ Cardinals Pregame Chatter/Game Thread

HoosierCat

Injury report from Hobs...

The Bengals sat two defensive starters Thursday when cornerback Adam Jones (foot) missed his second straight day and right end Michael Johnson surfaced with a back issue after he practiced Wednesday.

Two starters also returned to full action, right tackle Andre Smith (concussion) and left end Carlos Dunlap(shoulder), as well as special teams ace and backup safety Shawn Williams (ankle). Another starter, WILL backer Vontaze Burfict (knee), went limited.

It looks like they won’t have rotational defensive tackle Pat Sims (knee) for Sunday’s game (8:30 p.m.-Cincinnati’s Channel 5) in Arizona. He didn’t appear for the second straight day, which means they may be going again with Brandon Thompson. They’ve basically played the same amount with Sims playing in five games and Thompson four this season.

Jones was on the field with the secondary and returners Thursday and that’s a good sign because he’s had weeks where he’s gone through the same routine and has played.

Injury Reports:

For the Tweety-pies:  

OUT = DT Cory Redding. 

DOUBTFUL = G Jonathon Cooper.

QUESTIONABLE = WRS John Brown, Michael Floyd, LB Markus Golden, G Mike Lupati.

PROBABLE = WR Larry Fitzgerald, C Lyle Sendlein, CB Justin Bethel, S Rashad Johnson.

For the Bengals:

DOUBTFUL - Michael Johnson, Pacman, Fat Pat

PROBABLE - Burfict, Dunlap, Moobs, Shawn Wiliams

Jones will be a big miss if he doesn't go, not just as a DB back as a returner, leaves us with Tate (catch, run 10 yards back, go forward 2 yards, tackled). MJ also be a loss to keep the D honest.

Another week of hurry up and wait. I hate late games. Anyhow looking at the early action...

Indy vs. Atlanta: rooting for Indy. If someone from that rotten division has to make the playoffs I'd rather it be them than Houston.

St. Louis vs. Baltimore: Go Rams!

DC vs. Carolina: meh. Don't really care just want Ginn to get some fantasy points for me.

Denver vs. Da Bears: Da Bears.

Oakland vs. Detroit: meh. Go Raiders I guess.

Jets Vs. Houston: Go Gang Green! Need some FitzMagic today!

Dallas vs. Miami: I hate both teams so I'm rooting for a tie.

Tampa Bay vs. Philly: Go Bucs, I guess. 

1 hour ago, BengalszoneBilly said:

Looks like whoever gets 50 will be lucky.

Oh good god ....

16 minutes ago, HoosierCat said:

Two major players in one game. Wow. I saw the play, and it was his own lineman who fell on him.

In other news my boy Cam went OFF today for 5 touchdowns!