Bengals @ Cardinals Pregame Chatter/Game Thread

HoosierCat

Getting ready for game time ... a steak the size of a surfboard, steeped in vinegar, topped with garlic and chopped home grown chili's.

Fire raging (not been snowing today but not got above zero either and snow still laying), beers lined up - 8 of the best - and not those small 16oz beers you yankee boys drink, these are proper 20oz beers - IPA's, nice and hoppy, will compliment the steak perfectly.

All I need for a perfect night is A) a Bengals win, and B) well, Mrs.Scottish is already in bed asleep so I'll just have to make do with A).

If you're at the game or watching on tv - enjoy !!  

Bengals 37- 34 Cards

WHODEY

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Scottishbengal said:

Getting ready for game time ... a steak the size of a surfboard, steeped in vinegar, topped with garlic and chopped home grown chili's.

Fire raging (not been snowing today but not got above zero either and snow still laying), beers lined up - 8 of the best - and not those small 16oz beers you yankee boys drink, these are proper 20oz beers - IPA's, nice and hoppy, will compliment the steak perfectly.

All I need for a perfect night is A) a Bengals win, and B) well, Mrs.Scottish is already in bed asleep so I'll just have to make do with A).

If you're at the game or watching on tv - enjoy !!  

Bengals 37- 34 Cards

WHODEY

I pray your prediction comes true Iain.