Texans @ Bengals Pregame Chatter

HoosierCat

• HoosierCat featured and unfeatured this topic

Even though I've given up the schtick, so I could root them on, for the second half, I still will stay out of the game day threads.

Lastly, before the game begins, for me, and looking at franchise history, tonight's game is most important.

Rewrite franchise history with 2 back to back primetime victories, and set the tone for the second half.

IF, they can win tonight, they can afford to lose in Arizona, now that Denver has lost 2 games. If and/or WHEN they lose, they just need NOT lay an egg and make the other team beat them. 

I think the Arizona will be their toughest game left, with the Pittsburgh game a close second.  Denver will be an important game, but need to see how Denver unfolds as a team the next few weeks.

Tonight........just win baby, win!

• Like 1

Good plan. I'm just listening. I haven't watched a game in real time this year and they haven't lost so I'm not gonna jinx it now. 

Houton inactives:

• S Rahim Moore
  • TE Garrett Graham
  • OG Oday Aboushi
  • WR Jaelen Strong
  • DB Kareem Jackson
  • LB Jadeveon Clowney
  • DE Jeoffrey Pagan

27 minutes ago, HoosierCat said:

Good plan. I'm just listening. I haven't watched a game in real time this year and they haven't lost so I'm not gonna jinx it now. 

Houton inactives:

• S Rahim Moore
  • TE Garrett Graham
  • OG Oday Aboushi
  • WR Jaelen Strong
  • DB Kareem Jackson
  • LB Jadeveon Clowney
  • DE Jeoffrey Pagan

Outside of being behind time, that's why I'm staying out of game day threads this season!