Bengals @ Steelers Game Thread

HoosierCat

Play had no chance. Cards had a free rusher coming right at Flacco. Really I think he was trying to throw it away but was falling backward as he threw, no chance to get any oomph on the ball.

Honestly I think it's a miracle the game was as close as it was. Baltimore O has Steve Smith and a bunch of guys who've never been in my kitchen, D ain't what it used to be. Cards let them hang around and almost got burned.

@dimster NO.

ok, please call me quitter as well then.

I quit on my high school football team.

had you signed a multi year contract for more money than any of us would see in multiple lifetimes, much of it paid in advance for your services?

there is plenty of players who quit on their team for good reason, we dont know Palmer's real reason, everything have been saying on internet is just assuming. I bet he does have a REAL GOOD reason for doing that but he is not that kind of player to tell everybody like Chad Johnson would.

based on you people, Barry Sanders the best player and very humble/ good person is a quitter??

in case you all wondering, I still have my Palmer Bengals Jersey and wear it with pride all time and i still have the framed picture that was made by my 2 niece maybe 6 years ago. one pf picture in there is Palmer

I am very happy I can watch him play every weekend here in Arizona. He still have my full respect.

Honestly, I don't even care anymore.

I don't like how he left and do feel he quit on the team, but it is what it is.

He's with the Cardinals and the Bengals have put together a strong organization since his departure.

Had they done that while he was here it might have ended differently, but it didn't happen like that.

There are plenty of other teams that have yet to figure out players, staff, or successful functioning of the front office.

Should all of those QB's up and demand to leave as well ??

While there are things that I won't condone happening to Palmer (trashing of his yard) he got paid a metric ton of cash to play the game here.

I don't feel bad for him or his situation in the least.

You've missed the point of what I wrote -- which is specifically why you quitting your high school team isn't comparable -- Dimster, but thats ok.

not going to argue it further than this post

To Sum: he is and always will be The Quitter as far as I am concerned, and his reasons are 100% irrelevant specifically because he was a VERY highly compensated (and prepaid to boot) professional