Bengals @ Steelers Game Thread

HoosierCat

Incredible game, both sides awful offensively, but I don't think any of us will ever care about that! Great to beat them at their place, huge win, and full credit to the defence for holding that offence to 10, and to andy and the defence for not giving up and getting the job done in such a hostile environment. I need a drink......

Week said! Again, when it counted the offense stepped up!

Not good for our statement game is it? Out fought out coached, out played in all areas

Still can't win important games.

Never listen to this guy. He doesn't know s**t.

Never have mate ;) what an incredible finish :)

I wasn't referring solely to you Jon.

Ugly game, but the "bend don't break" mantra was exactly what we needed in this one. Winning when not playing well is a good trait to have

Ugly game, but the "bend don't break" mantra was exactly what we needed in this one. Winning when not playing well is a good trait to have

Not used to that. Not used to my stinky jersey either, but back into the closet it goes!

Not used to that. Not used to my stinky jersey either, but back into the closet it goes!

Certainly what champions are made of! I dread to think how that jersey smells now mate, but for god sake don't change a thing!!!

• Like 1

Maualuga left with a calf injury and didn't return. Dunlap left with a shoulder injury. Don't know the snap counts but it seemed like Burfict played more than 10 snaps.

I guess we'll know as the short week plays out how serious.

Would love to see them come back strong Thursday.

I know not everyone agrees with me, but if the cant start winning more big stage season games how can we really expect them to win big stage playoff games?

Every game is surely a big stage game?? If so, then we've won all 7 so far this season ....bring on the play-offs :yes::yes::yes:

go to the hunting department and get some scent away spray

go to the hunting department and get some scent away spray

NO! You must not f**k with the funk.