They Want Hue, They Want Hue So Bad, Baby

HoosierCat

1 hour ago, HoosierCat said:

Looks like it's Gase to Miami.

Looks like Vance Joseph is leaving the bengals to be there DC.

Man bengals seem to be losing all there good coaches. That's why I thought this year was so important, they have the talent and coaches, but it only lasts so long.

3 hours ago, HoosierCat said:

It's not unusual. But I don't think it will be an issue since I fully expect a loss tonight. I hope I'm wrong but I just don't see it.

I also believe it's wrong to interview coaches, and place them on other teams, while teams are in the playoffs. Not questioning the integrity of ANY coach, but it's hard for me to believe that their focus and hearts are 100%, knowing they will be coaching in another franchise and against the Bengals immediately after a loss.

8 hours ago, ShulaSteakhouse said:

Hue, Alexander and Zampese leaving would be addition by subtraction at this point. 

As would Marvin.

You must be in mourning this morning Steaker!  I'm sure you will cheer up once you find a way to blame Howdy Doody for this horrid display of a playoff game!! 

Looking forward to it!

If Hue goes to San Francisco, don't be surprised if AJ McCarron doesn't go with him as his franchise quarterback.  If I am Mike Brown, I trade Andy Dalton and make AJ MC the future of the Bengals.  Lots of potential with him under center.  Is a proven winner.  Dalton isn't bad but never been a huge fan of him.   He is a system quarterback.  If he doesn't have the right OC or weapons around him, he is simply average.  I am putting my money on AJ MC.

3 minutes ago, BengalBuck said:

If Hue goes to San Francisco, don't be surprised if AJ McCarron doesn't go with him as his franchise quarterback.  If I am Mike Brown, I trade Andy Dalton and make AJ MC the future of the Bengals.  Lots of potential with him under center.  Is a proven winner.  Dalton isn't bad but never been a huge fan of him.   He is a system quarterback.  If he doesn't have the right OC or weapons around him, he is simply average.  I am putting my money on AJ MC.

Don't bet the farm or anything you can't afford to lose! :dizzy:

19 minutes ago, BengalBuck said:

Not betting.  Just saying don't be surprised.  Makes perfect sense to me but after watching last night's game I am not sure anything regarding the Bengals makes much sense anymore.  I am sure Mikey Brown won't let it happen but is a very plausible argument IMO.

Your argument is very plausible, but not reality. Dalton is the franchise QB. Not sure if they will block a McCarron move or not.

IMHO, Dalton is NOT the problem! I think last night showed that unmistakably!

13 minutes ago, gregcook68 said:

Your argument is very plausible, but not reality. Dalton is the franchise QB. Not sure if they will block a McCarron move or not.

IMHO, Dalton is NOT the problem! I think last night showed that unmistakably!

McCarron is under a 4 year contract.  He has 2 years to go.  Hue can't just "take him with him".  

1 minute ago, gregcook68 said:

That's what I mean. The Bengals can block him because he is under contract. Or they could trade him to SF for their first round pick 7th pick!

It's not a matter of "blocking" because to block would imply that Hue can make a motion to take him and AJM has an option.  All of which would imply that if the Bengals didn't "block" him that he could walk.  Similar to what happened with Elvis Dumerville.  Denver fell asleep at the wheel because ED was a FA.  The Bengals don't have to block anything, basically.   

The Bengals would have to release AJM as a favor.  They won't do that.  Or they would trade AJM and I don't see them doing that unless they are offered something unlikely and ridiculous.  

I think this team has a lot of internal questions and Dalton is not one of them.

What I witnessed last night wasn't even a game, it was so embarrassing watching these two teams trying to get revenge on one another.

So who is held accountable for this? Marvin Lewis, looks like he lost control of his team in the game! Talked all week about keeping calm, being the bigger person, apparently nobody listened to him!

Do they get rid of Marvin, I just remember the years before Marvin, and don't want to go through that again. Please beware of who you hire before you do! I read they want Paul G if Marvin is gone, not so sure about that one.

Whats up with the RB on this team fumbling all the time. I don't get that as well.

it will be interesting to see if changes come, just hope they know what there doing if they do, last thing we need is more years like prior to Marvin Lewis.

1 minute ago, volcom69 said:

I think this team has a lot of internal questions and Dalton is not one of them.

What I witnessed last night wasn't even a game, it was so embarrassing watching these two teams trying to get revenge on one another.

So who is held accountable for this? Marvin Lewis, looks like he lost control of his team in the game! Talked all week about keeping calm, being the bigger person, apparently nobody listened to him!

Do they get rid of Marvin, I just remember the years before Marvin, and don't want to go through that again. Please beware of who you hire before you do! I read they want Paul G if Marvin is gone, not so sure about that one.

Whats up with the RB on this team fumbling all the time. I don't get that as well.

it will be interesting to see if changes come, just hope they know what there doing if they do, last thing we need is more years like prior to Marvin Lewis.

I have confidence in this organization to do just fine without Marvin Lewis.

Marvin is holding this team back, IMO.  A new HC could do amazing things with this roster.  But we have to take a chance to find out.

I think it'd be worth the chance.  

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, cincyhokie said:

I have confidence in this organization to do just fine without Marvin Lewis.

Marvin is holding this team back, IMO.  A new HC could do amazing things with this roster.  But we have to take a chance to find out.

I think it'd be worth the chance.  

I understand this is what the forums are for and I'm not criticizing it, but for me, we know the reality is, it won't happen unless Marvin retires. It is what it is.

6 minutes ago, gregcook68 said:

I understand this is what the forums are for and I'm not criticizing it, but for me, we know the reality is, it won't happen unless Marvin retires. It is what it is.

Yes, I was addressing the question in a hypothetical situation.  One that, we all know, will never happen.

48 minutes ago, volcom69 said:

It just sucks the guys Marvin and Mike decided to give "chances" on really screwed up last night at the end. 

I feel bad for those who busted there butts last night for only Burfict and Jones to lose there cool. 

Same. And let's not leave out Peko, who turned a sack into a 15 yard penalty by coming off the bench to yell at some Steeler. Wasn't this the guy they specifically kept around for his mad leadership skillz? Yeah, good job Domata.

i won't miss either him or Pacman.