Seahawks @ Bengals Pregame Chatter

HoosierCat

I hope the team feels the way that I do in regards to this game.

They may have been to the last two Super Bowls, but this team doesn't scare me in the least.

We have the talent on both sides of the ball to make it very uncomfortable on them.

Add a sellout crowd that should be pretty loud and I'm still betting on the Bengals to get the "W".

Bengals- 27

Seahawks- 17

Wilson breaking containment on 3rd down and scrambling 10 to 15 yards down field to pick up 1st downs is what concerns me as I'm sure it does the Bengals. They saw what he did repeatedly to the Lions Monday night. Lynch will be a matter of concern too. We all saw how Charles broke some big runs last week and Marshawn is another big, downhill runner who can easily blow a game wide open.

Conversely, our offense needs to keep doing what it's been doing. Keep mixing the plays as well as the players. Utilize all the weapons we have and keep them guessing on where the ball is going. I would expect to see a fair amount of play action from our offense against Seattle.

All of that awesomeness Billy and they should have lost the game to a team they were supposed to be CLEARLY better than.

I expect to see Wilson running and picking up yards. That's nothing new for this defense in giving up yards, but not much else.

If they lose this game, I won't be all shocked and concerned, but I simply don't expect it.

All of that awesomeness Billy and they should have lost the game to a team they were supposed to be CLEARLY better than.

Wilson's turnovers facilitated Detroit staying in the game. Hopefully we'll make Russell cough up the ball a few times for us.

I don't think Lynch is the same player he was a few years ago, still good, but beast mode does not show up as often.

Wilson is prone to mistakes and I hope our D can take advantage of that. A win would be great, a loss would hurt but not be horrible.

Hopefully the Stealers can't win without Big Jen and the Ravens are a mess without Steve Smith Sr.

It may come down to our 2 games against the Browns for the division. Wow flash back to the 80's.

SBNation is picking Cincy over Seattle this weekend, as does the OddsShark Computer. I'm with 'em. Statement time! :bengal:

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2015/10/8/9477009/bengals-seahawks-2015-nfl-picks-predictions-week-5

The more people that pick the Bengals the worse feeling I get...could just be gas, tho.

Speaking of bad feelings, I paid a visit over to a Seahawks forum. They're more than a little worried, especially about A.J. Green. As you would expect, the members there are some rather nice and respectful folks. Pretty realistic in their views about Sundays game. Lets just say it had a totally different feel than a Steelers site has. They sure love their team though, as well they should.

The more people that pick the Bengals the worse feeling I get...could just be gas, tho.

Speaking of bad feelings, I paid a visit over to a Seahawks forum. They're more than a little worried, especially about A.J. Green. As you would expect, the members there are some rather nice and respectful folks. Pretty realistic in their views about Sundays game. Lets just say it had a totally different feel than a Steelers site has. They sure love their team though, as well they should.

I'm surprised, because most Seahawks fans I have experience reflect the cockiness of their team.

I'm surprised, because most Seahawks fans I have experience reflect the cockiness of their team.

From my experience they really aren't to bad they're confident in the team they support as most fans are but most just enjoy to talk about football.though twenty years I've been in Oregon I didn't start seeing much Seattle gear until about five years ago

Thursday injury report:

Gilberry - DNP. Looks like he'll be inactive Sunday. That's a bummer. Might give Hunt a chance to step up, I suppose.

Hill, Iloka, Pacman - limited. That's up from DNP for Jones so he's angling to play.

Nelson - full. Up from limited. He'll play.