Seahawks @ Bengals Pregame Chatter

HoosierCat

Yea the Seahawks might be coming in with a loss. Nice thing is though at least the game is at home.

The Seahawks have a bad o-line, if Paul blitzes off the edge, and comes up with some exotic blitzes they can sack Wilson.

I'll be curious to see what the offense can do against this good defense though

Ok, I forgot about the Hawks having Jimmy Graham as well and he's a weapon I see our LB's having a problem with.

That being said, he only had 4 catches for 29 yards last night. Underused ??

I made mention of this before and think the mistake the Lions made last night was running too many screen passes.

The Packers ran plenty of dink and dunk passes, but they were forward passes only a few yards UPFIELD.

We need to dial up the blitz more than we have to this point against Wilson and get after him.

Their running game doesn't bother me in the least with a banged up Lynch and ?? Fred Jackson.

The Hawks were running a ton of 4 WR sets last night as well to spread things out.

There was nothing in that game last night that led me to believe the Bengals can't handle business in the jungle Sunday.

Sellout ?? Cool, i'll be a part of that. That's ArmyBengal Jr's birthday and we are headed down for the game.

WHODEY B*TCHES !!!

Today Shutdown Corner has the Bengals at #3 in the Power Rankings. We be like the Jeffersons, movin' on up. :afro::lol:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/shutdown-corner-nfl-power-rankings--which-4-0-team-could-miss-playoffs-013504581.html