Seahawks @ Bengals Pregame Chatter

HoosierCat

If Andy's improvement path is permanent (sure feels like it), some folks will have a truly hard time acknowledging it. Gonna be a cold day for folks to backtrack out of their entrenchments. I'll fully admit my previous, and well founded doubts but will be the first to declare he's seemingly emerged and grown past what I thought was his ceiling. He's killing it. Ace Dalton. I'm not calling him Andy anymore. feels too connected to his old, flim-flam self.

Ok, had a chance to sit down and watch the game. A few things that popped out at me:

Gio is running with so much more authority than Hill right now.

In the run game the Seahawks oline was just abusing the Bengals' dline for much of the game.

Offensive holding is when the defender tackles the right tackle.

Eifert is one tough SOB.

Very chippy game on the part of the Seahawks D. Got away with several cheap shots. Props to the Bengals for keeping their cool.

Andy very nearly blew it at the end of regulation. Just throw the damn ball away. Fortunately they managed to get the tying FG off.

Something odd seemed to happen in OT: the Bengals D looked faster and was far more effective, especially getting to Wilson.

Still think the Whit hold on the TD pass was weak. That said he was holding big time a couple plays before when Kroft got flagged for it.

Our LBs are. So. Fukking. Sloooooooooooow.

Troy Aikman still sucks as an announcer.

Something odd seemed to happen in OT: the Bengals D looked faster and was far more effective, especially getting to Wilson.

Anyone else at the game ??

They kept playing the intro of Welcome to the Jungle, but not more.

The crowd jumped to their feet (at least in my section) and got REALLY loud.

I don't know if the crowd helped motivate at all, but man was that great !!!