Bengals game live on British TV

Scottishbengal

1:00 am games? Holy crap, gotta be dedicated, or DVR those games.

That's what "annual leave" is for ...take yer holidays to coincide with Bengals games ... love it !!

Have done the same Scottish, though I admit when I first applied for leave, I requested the thurs instead of the Friday!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Joy Oh Joy ... Sky Sports 2 are showing the Bengals @ Cardinals Sun night (1:30am Mon morning)

For all you diehard fans (no, I didn't say idiots) - book the Monday off work and tune in to your fave satellite broadcaster.

Ā 

After tonights performance vs Houston, I don't think I'll bother - rather go to work on Monday to be honest !!!!

3 hours ago, HoosierCat said:

This reminds me I think I read they announce the UK games for 2016 on Wednesday.

Twickenham Stadium (in London, mainly the home of rugby in England) have reached an agreement with the NFL to hostĀ 1 x regular season game per season for a periodĀ - not sure when this will start or how long the agreement wil run for.

Next season (2016) I think the Bengals will have the 6 x divisional games, plus the AFCE (Buffalo, Miami, New England, NY Jets) and the NFCE (Dallas, NYĀ Giants, Philly, Washington) plus same divisional finish with the AFCW and AFCS

Personally I'd prefer to travel to the US to see the Bengals ...London holds absolutely no appeal to me.Ā 

Ā 

• 2 weeks later...

Pittsburgh @ Cincinnati, live on Sky Sports 2, Sunday 17:30 with a 18:00 kick off ...... lets win the AFCN title and make the play-offs in this gameĀ 

• Like 1