Chiefs @ Bengals Pregame Chatter/Game Thread

HoosierCat

I don't think Dawson played defense snaps, he was on special teams though.

When Vincent Rey went out Lamur came in.

I could be wrong but didn't see or hear anything

Whats is gonna take for him to get on the field on regular D, Is this a page from the "Jerome Simpson school pf roster rmanagement?

I don't know the LB core is so weak without Burfict, that I was hoping he would be on the field by now.

Have to think it's poor roster management to not see someone as instinctive as Dawson on the field.

Either that or he's pissed someone off along the way and is in the doghouse.

I don't know, but I'd rather see him on the field more than we have to this point.

Man I hope Burfict is ready to go in a couple of weeks. He's missed greatly.

Hopefully he will keep his head up from this point on as well.

How much fun is it to watch this team ??

Loving it !!!

The Chiefs at home ?? Yep, another win the Bengals should claim.

They need to keep Charles from running all over the place and contain Kelce. Make them beat us with passing the ball to Maclin and no one after him.

I think they get spanked tonight by the Packers and again next week in the jungle.

Mission accomplished.

They gave up 145 total yards to Charles, but no TD's.

Kelce managed just 49 yards receiving.

Not at the same time anyway !!

I was concerned about the amount (yet again) of broken tackles yesterday - seems the first and second guy just can't seem to grab an opponent and bring them down first time of asking.

We need to improve on that cos we've got 3/4 of a season ahead of us and things ain't gonna get any easier that's for sure

PS - Marvin, when you think about throwing a red flag to challenge a call please take a deep breath, and DON'T DO IT .... you never win those challenges man, just let it go,

My Bengals Jersey is starting to get a bit ripe, but I'm not washing it while we're on this roll.

Please do not wash that thing. And whatever else you're doing or not doing, please keep doing or not doing it!

Well I'm not drinking or having sex either. I'll take one for the team and continue to live a miserable existence.

Oh man, that will be horrible after they win the SB undefeated. You will have to become a monk during the whole off-season and most of the next.

Seriously though Billy, I hope you find a well-endowed cutie that thinks your Bengals jersey funk turns her on.