Bengals @ Ravens Pregame Chatter/Game Thread

HoosierCat

That's cool Army. Hope he plays as well this week.

I just got done reading the Ravens site game thread, and surprisingly enough one of the most optimistic posters there was a guy named Bengal Billy. LOL

He really does not like Dalton.

Must be a coincidence. Andy's on my Christmas card list.

PFT injury report:

The Bengals will be short on the defensive line with Pat Sims (hip) out and Marcus Hardison (knee) doubtful. Wide receiver A.J. Green (knee) is good to go, though. It’s another week without left tackle Eugene Monroe (concussion) for the Ravens, who also ruled out wide receiver Breshad Perriman (knee) and defensive end Chris Canty (calf). Running back Lorenzo Taliaferro (foot) is questionable.

something reached up and bit me in the BUTTOCKS.

Jeff Garcia ????

I have not seen yet anything out of the Ravens to show me that they are a better team than last year -- and last year they got fat beating up bad to mediocre teams while losing to most of the quality opponents they came in contact with.

That said, it's a division game so throw out the records. I think the Bengals get a W but I don't expect it will be easy.

Add in that Marvin doesn't seem to get the guys prepared for the big-time games and they often come out unprepared and fall flat on their faces. I hope they come out with some attitude and swagger and get to work from the get-go. Another "we turn up and we've won" attitude like vs Cleveland the other year and we'll be coming home with a Loss, asses handed to us on a plate, and many ?? going into a tough stretch of games.

Basically the season starts now ! Lets play to win one game at a time.

Bengals 27-21 Ravens

WHODEY

Hobs:

Four wide receivers were up, as were seven defensive linemen with the only change Brandon Thompson taking the place of injured defensive tackle Pat Sims (hip). Inactive again were rookie wide receiver Mario Alford, veteran wide receiver Greg Little, rookie defensive lineman Marcus Hardison, veteran defensive end Margus Hunt, veteran cornerback Chris Lewis-Harris, and rookie tight end C.J. Uzomah.

Made it to the sports pub. Nobody here but me and one Cowboys fan. Not surprising, Chino Valley is a cow town. Anyway the game is on, and GO BENGALS!! WHO DEY!!

Made it to the couch!! Cheese dip and boys watching with me... Nice stop on Ravens' first drive! Do this... Who Dey!!

Made it to the sports pub. Nobody here but me and one Cowboys fan. Not surprising, Chino Valley is a cow town. Anyway the game is on, and GO BENGALS!! WHO DEY!!

Made it to the couch!! Cheese dip and boys watching with me... Nice stop on Ravens' first drive! Do this... Who Dey!!
We ought hang out more often.