Bengals @ Ravens Pregame Chatter/Game Thread

HoosierCat

Still think the Bengals made this game harder then it needed to be, left so many points on the board in the first half.

However a division game is always a crazy game. Throw everything out the door in these games

Ravens played desperate and they showed it. Came out second half early and showed they wanted this game, the bengals almost gave it to them, but wow Dalton and AJ way to play!

Just a crazy game not sure what to make of this, but damn I'm pumped

Maybe now people will get off Dalton ' s back. He was the reason the Bengals pulled this out.

Spot on. On previous years the pick and fumble would have killed him and us off. This year he produced 2 TD drives of pinpoint accuracy to get the win. Huge game for him, and let's just hope it continues :)

I'm still stunned they won. Just crazy. Did we just see Dalton have that Moment, like Palmer's big comeback in Baltimore all those years ago? I dunno...but just maybe.

Green looked rocky early but ended up coming through in a big way. Earned every dime of that big new contract today.

Oline showed its warts today. Struggled to open holes for the run and protection was iffy.

Through three games Gio > Hill.

Defense needs to do tackling drills all day, all week long.

Dalton had an incredible fourth quarter and has been at his best in each game so far this season. I'm still tempering expectations though because we've seen him go on big time hot streaks before, only to relapse through a string of terrible games.

We're going to learn quite a lot about 2015 Andy Dalton over the next five games. Chiefs, Seahawks, at Bills, at Steelers, and then the Thursday Night rematch with Cleveland.

I'm still wondering how the Bengals won after all the penalties, and all the points left on the field. That s**t has to stop pronto.

Yeah it sucks but they in crunch time and got the win,shouldn't have been so close but I'll take it...

We knew this was a trap game vs a very despite Ravens.

Yeah, I guess it was a pretty good day for me. The Bengals get a tough win on the road, and the Cardinals absolutely destroyed the Niners. Both teams 3-0.

This game shouldn't have even been close.

For all intents and purposes, this should have been 28-0 at the half.

I don't give the Ravens credit for shit. The Bengals let them back in this game more than any game I've seen that be the case.

There should be plenty of tape to look at and shore up heading into next week.

That being said, when was the last time you've seen this team respond to mistakes the way they did ??

After they gave up the lead on the road, I was thinking that was the point where they were going to figure out who they are.

They could have folded or could have fought. We saw a team that is going to have mad confidence going forward.

Nice win today !!!

These ANALysts just piss me off.

Dalton goes out there and brings his team back and has a 4 TD game.

The Bengals are 3-0 and are in a very good position moving forward.

What's the only thing said on NFL Network just a minute ago ??

"Talk to me in January"

Well, F*CK YOU !!!

Almost like they are conceding the fact we will see the Bengals in the post season (which shouldn't be a surprise to anyone) only to expect them to lose again, as if that is a certainty. I want them to win soooo bad this season it's not even funny.