Bengals @ Raiders Pregame Chatter/Game Day Thread.

HoosierCat

I'm hoping to see Cris Carter if he is active, would love to see what he's got against the number 1 guys.

Wouldn't also mind seeing some PJ Dawson, I just think he brings something to that defense/LB core to have him sit on the bench.

Please Bodine don't screw up the snap, and block someone please

Aren't the Bengals 0-12 all-time in Oakland? That's still a thing, right?

:unsure:

Bengals are 0-9 in Oakland... The only win they have on the West Coast was when Oakland played in LA as the LA Raiders... Ugh!

Aren't the Bengals 0-12 all-time in Oakland? That's still a thing, right?

:unsure:

Bengals are 0-9 in Oakland... The only win they have on the West Coast was when Oakland played in LA as the LA Raiders... Ugh!
Hey bro! About time you showed your mug around here. I'd say we're due for a win in Oakland.
  • Like 1

Records are historical, things of the past, they are made to be broken.

Feeling good about the result, but I still believe it will be a one-score difference.

Gooooooooooo Bengals !!

If they are healthy, they have the talent to take over games and dominate.

That is what I want to see them do against a Raiders team they are better than.

They do that's for sure, but I'm hoping there head is not to high where they think they can just walk in and win, kind of like that preseason game we watched. They need to show they can handle success and fight for every yard and fight for every play, then I think they can dominate or beat any team.

Bengals vs. Raiders: an in-depth analysis.

The Matchup: The team that scores more points will win the game.

Keys to the Game: Scoring points.

Prediction: Bengals more points, Raiders fewer points.

(am I ready for ESPN yet? :) )

Over-qualified. Sorry.

GAME DAY here at last !!!

9 hours and counting ......... GO BENGALS !

(am I ready for ESPN yet? :) )

Not until you come up with an awesome catch-phrase that you say repeatedly whether it makes any sense or not (and it rarely does).

You know..."en fuego" or "He might go.all.the.way." That sort of thing.

May I suggest "That's a hot falafel!"?

How about, "Hotter than the other side of my ball sack" ??

My plan is to randomly insert "big toe" for other words in sentences. "That's a big toe play!" "You can't big toe like that at this level." "boy, you can really feel the big toe here today!" And the sponsorship tie ins with foot fungus sprays and Dr. Scholl's practically write themselves.

I hate waiting for the last game on opening day.

There are some decent early games to tide us over at least. I think I'll focus on Colts @ Bills.

I've just arrived at the sports pub where they show all the games. Kind of weird sitting in a bar all day drinking coke, buts that's the way it is.

WHO DEY!!

There are some decent early games to tide us over at least. I think I'll focus on Colts @ Bills.

I've just arrived at the sports pub where they show all the games. Kind of weird sitting in a bar all day drinking coke, buts that's the way it is.

WHO DEY!!

It gets easier with time Billy, I had to quit about 20 years ago and I could not have been in a bar for about the first 5 years without drinking. Stay strong, man.

WHO DEY!!

It gets easier with time Billy, I had to quit about 20 years ago and I could not have been in a bar for about the first 5 years without drinking. Stay strong, man.
Not drinking is easy. It's watching the Bengals play is what's hard. I get way too caught up in the game.