Bengals @ Raiders Pregame Chatter/Game Day Thread.

HoosierCat

I don't like starting the regular season on the road. Especially the west coast. The Bengals record there isn't too good if memory serves.

They start on the road almost every year now, it's ridiculous. But if they have to go west this is the best time to do it IMO.

Yeah, Army, they should win and the reason is they're a way better team. But we'll see.

I think Bengals win but don't think it's a walkover, maybe a 28-24 victory

I don't like starting the regular season on the road. Especially the west coast. The Bengals record there isn't too good if memory serves.

They start on the road almost every year now, it's ridiculous. But if they have to go west this is the best time to do it IMO.

Yeah, Army, they should win and the reason is they're a way better team. But we'll see.

Well, yeah. They are certainly a better team on paper.

I just don't have much more than that to go on. Usually I can point to something in particular, but not really here.

Maybe their weak o-line vs. our front four ?? I think Carr will have his hands full with our defense.

FWIW Marvin was asked about the habit of road openers yesterday and pointed to the Reds, who always seem to be playing home games on opening weekend, as the culprit. He said they had opportunities to address it in the past, but that home road openers usually mean getting the final game of the year at home, and he likes that trade off.

FWIW Marvin was asked about the habit of road openers yesterday and pointed to the Reds, who always seem to be playing home games on opening weekend, as the culprit. He said they had opportunities to address it in the past, but that home road openers usually mean getting the final game of the year at home, and he likes that trade off.

I agree. When it comes down to the last game of the season, a trip to the playoffs or home field advantage may ride on it. You'll want that one at home for sure, although last seasons home field advantage in the playoffs didn't mean diddly squat.

Hey guys,

Back on here for the season.

I personally do not have a good feeling about this game. I think it is a game the Bengals should win, but I think they're going to struggle. I think Oakland is an improving team, we've never won in Oakland....just don't feel good about it. Prove me wrong, boys!

WHO DEY!

Hey guys,

Back on here for the season.

I personally do not have a good feeling about this game. I think it is a game the Bengals should win, but I think they're going to struggle. I think Oakland is an improving team, we've never won in Oakland....just don't feel good about it. Prove me wrong, boys!

WHO DEY!

Welcome back and WHO DEY Scooter!

Why is there a banner at the bottom of my screen that advertises Browns tickets? Seems like the wrong targeted audience to me.

Because no one in Cleveland wants to see that sorry excuse for a team play on Sundays.

They have to reach out to gain fans these day and hope people are stupid enough to not be paying attention to that dumpster fire.