Heading to the game: Bears @ Bengals Preason3

Rain fade made me miss almost the whole first drive. Saw the touchdown though. DirecTV has rain fade issues.

Wow I've had Directv for 20+years and maybe 5 times have I ever had an issue with rain, snow on the other hand can be an issue.

You need to have your antennae adjusted, your signal strength is not good.

The problem is you almost have to have an installer do it now days. In the past I used to install and adjust my own dish as well as my friends, but Directv has put a stop to that.

Got to meet RBB and his family. Hope you guys had a good time !!!

We were all over the place at that game. Walked right into the clubhouse and proceeded to sit on the 50 yard line with those sweet padded seats.

Why do people pay all that money to get clubhouse seats and then proceed to watch the game on a TV in the clubhouse ?? Can't they do that from home ??

Checked out views from throughout the stadium, then ended up down by the Bengals tunnel for ArmyBengal Jr. to catch the players up close.

The crowd going crazy seeing the Steelers get pounded in a game that doesn't matter was priceless.

My son said, "They really don't like the Steelers do they Dad ?!?!"

The first half was fun to watch. The second half not as much, but nice to see the only TD given was on the blocked punt.

Hope to see the practice squad potentials in the last preseason game and nothing more.

We had a great time, my son finally gets the who-dey chant! After me trying to explain it for years, the scoreboard chant during the game had him jumping and screaming.

He wants to go again, but being 3 hours away kind of puts a damper on to many trips to ball games.

I loved the family zone at PBS, they kept all the little ones happy before the game. Still rocking my temporary WHO-DEY Tatto at my desk right now.

Great weekend, on sunday we finished with swimming and fossil hunting at Ceaser creek state park with some of the wife's family that lives in the area.

Thanks again Army for the ticket info and for searching us out so we could meet face to face. Hopefully we can do it all again sometime in the future.

Maybe get Billy in for a game, now that he has some "free time".

Billy's completely "free time" doesn't begin until February 26, 2016. Maybe next season.

This season could be a big one for the Bengals, at times they've looked pretty dominant. If Burfict comes back, you probably should just make the trip. Where there's a will, there's a way!

coolhandluke3_zps3pdhde6t.jpg

Billy's completely "free time" doesn't begin until February 26, 2016. Maybe next season.

This season could be a big one for the Bengals, at times they've looked pretty dominant. If Burfict comes back, you probably should just make the trip. Where there's a will, there's a way!

coolhandluke3_zps3pdhde6t.jpg

:lol::lol::lol: