We need 1 more!

skyline

I have had my draft day celebratory hot fudge sundae, i'm ready to roll with the draft.

One hour until the draft kicks off and I'm already at the league site and waiting. Went to work to use a real computer. Things this important can't be left to a phone. My 4G coverage gets spotty at times.

Hooray - the auto-pick thingy worked :)

Nasty draft time for me over here (2:00am on a sunday morning) so the computer did it'd thang! (Cheers Billy).

LET BATTLE COMMENCE

Ah, and yours truly is been awarded "best draft" status by Yahoo. This is due to the fact that I drafted while jamming to my music and drinking a Yazoo beer.

This, of course, means that my season will be a disaster :P

You got the only A grade. The rest of us got a B or a C. Congrats to you!

Ah, and yours truly is been awarded "best draft" status by Yahoo. This is due to the fact that I drafted while jamming to my music and drinking a Yazoo beer.

Hmmm, the league commissioner is the only one who had a good draft. Anyone have Ted Wells' number, I think this deserves a look.

Hmmm, the league commissioner is the only one who had a good draft. Anyone have Ted Wells' number, I think this deserves a look.

I "lost" my cell phone immediately after the draft. Pretty sure it's broken, wherever it is.

Just got done overviewing my draft grade and I got a bad grade because i only took 1 QB, TE, K and Def. I'm pretty sure that I only need 1 per week.

I took 2 QB's and TE's. When it comes bye week time for my kicker and defense, I'll pick one up then.

I got a "B" as well and mostly due to only taking one of those positions as well.

I really like my WR corps and while Brady is a cheater, he's still going to put up numbers as always.

Couple that with my underrated RB's (I think Doug Martin is going to have a great season) i'm feeling pretty confident.

I like having Ameer Abdullah Detroit RB and Devante Parker Miami WR coming off the bench as well.

Dalton will be playing against the Chiefs at home during Brady's bye week.

It will be a fun season !!!

I got a grade C

Tannehill and Flacco as QBs

Receiving corps with Alshon Jeffrey, Brandon Marshall, Eddie Royal, Steve Johnson and Eric Decker

RBs with Hill and Bernard, along with Ryan Matthews.

TEs Greg Olsen and Josh Hill

I may have to pick up a cover RB when the Bengals have their bye week

I got a grade C

Receiving corps with Alshon Jeffrey, Brandon Marshall, Eddie Royal, Steve Johnson and Eric Decker

Whoa. You better hope the Bengals get a killer running game or you'll be hurtin'.

I got a grade C

The only part of that scenario I like is Tannenhill. I think he's going to have a very good season.

Jeffrey is nursing an injury and has Cutler throwing him the ball.

Marshall has Fitzpatrick at the helm and the rest do very little for me.

Hill and Gio ?? I would start Hill, as I think he's going to be a monster this year, but he would steal from Gio if you had them both starting.

Ugh...

I got a "B" as well and mostly due to only taking one of those positions as well.

I really like my WR corps and while Brady is a cheater, he's still going to put up numbers as always.

Couple that with my underrated RB's (I think Doug Martin is going to have a great season) i'm feeling pretty confident.

I like having Ameer Abdullah Detroit RB and Devante Parker Miami WR coming off the bench as well.

Dalton will be playing against the Chiefs at home during Brady's bye week.

It will be a fun season !!!

I slept on the draft (sorry guys) but it looks like autodraft saved my bacon. Sort of.

So, I've got good WRs and ... nothing else. "Luckily", autodraft made sure to pick me backup K and TEs and injured/second string RBs. And Eli Manning. Will be scouring waivers! :eek:

Just got off the phone from Hue Jackson. He said killer running game is on order and is good to go from week 1