General Training Camp Thread

HoosierCat

Good news: Andy's pissed.

1. As I was typing that tweet, Russell Bodine had another bad snap. Andy Dalton animated again. There's some if that fire Hue Jackson's wanted

1 retweet2 favorites

Retweet

Favorite

More

2. Second play of 11s #Bengals have bad snap from Russell Bodine. Andy Dalton: "We can't have that!The snap is first thing we got to put away!"

Jints in town today and tomorrow.

Boling, McCarron, Gilberry all not practicing today.

Alford, clearly jinxed by willy, has first muffed punt of camp.

Jints in town today and tomorrow.

Boling, McCarron, Gilberry all not practicing today.

Alford, clearly jinxed by willy, has first muffed punt of camp.

Wonderful!

“I know it was good for our guys because you’ve got to measure things in a different light,” Jackson said. “The elementary thing of getting the snap from center, are you kidding me? Those things can’t happen. Those things have reared its ugly head again. I’m about tired of that. I’ve had about enough of that. We’ll get it fixed, but I’m getting tired of it.” (from Bengals.com today)

Uh oh Bodine. I wonder if Alexander does anything with him if Hue demands it.

“I know it was good for our guys because you’ve got to measure things in a different light,” Jackson said. “The elementary thing of getting the snap from center, are you kidding me? Those things can’t happen. Those things have reared its ugly head again. I’m about tired of that. I’ve had about enough of that. We’ll get it fixed, but I’m getting tired of it.” (from Bengals.com today)

Uh oh Bodine. I wonder if Alexander does anything with him if Hue demands it.

Of course not. This is "Iron Rice Bowl" Alexander we're talking about here. They ought to have kept Trevor Robinson, but no, he didn't "look good in practice." Maybe TJ Johnson can do something, he was coming on a bit last year.