General Training Camp Thread

HoosierCat

Per Baghdad Hob MJ was able to put weight on it and walk some, which really means nothing, but notes that even a sprain means 3-4 weeks. Going in for MRI.

And yes, every year there will be at least one "major" injury in camp, happens every year to every team, you can count on it happening to a starter or star player of some sort.

But it does suck, if this is it, that it happens to their most significant FA and at a position that's already hurting for depth with Hunt out indefinitely still.

What difference does it make. Can't win with Howdy Doody anyway!

Just so you know, that is getting old. The sarcasm was funny the first time, not now.
So it's only funny when Shula and COB do it, because it's NOT sarcasm?

Seriously, they pound the point home, time and time again, how they believe no playoff wins will happen with Dalton on the field, so what difference does it make, to them, who else is and isn't on the field. Not rocket science conclusion.

Personally, I feel like COB's attempt at middle school humor is redundant, but if it gets attention here, who am I to complain? It's his right to engage as long as it doesn't break the rules.

Per Baghdad Hob MJ was able to put weight on it and walk some, which really means nothing, but notes that even a sprain means 3-4 weeks. Going in for MRI.

And yes, every year there will be at least one "major" injury in camp, happens every year to every team, you can count on it happening to a starter or star player of some sort.

But it does suck, if this is it, that it happens to their most significant FA and at a position that's already hurting for depth with Hunt out indefinitely still.

Just so you know, that is getting old. The sarcasm was funny the first time, not now.

Seriously, they pound the point home, time and time again, how they believe no playoff wins will happen with Dalton on the field, so what difference does it make, to them, who else is and isn't on the field. Not rocket science conclusion.

Personally, I feel like COB's attempt at middle school humor is redundant, but if it gets attention here, who am I to complain? It's his right to engage as long as it doesn't break the rules.

It does not get attention from me, sorry if my opinion bothered you. The fact that you are poking at a poster and not a player is why I mentioned it. To me that makes a big difference. This is a message board about the Bengals and our opinion of them, not other posters.

It does not get attention from me, sorry if my opinion bothered you. The fact that you are poking at a poster and not a player is why I mentioned it. To me that makes a big difference. This is a message board about the Bengals and our opinion of them, not other posters.

To each his own!

Hunt comes off PUP. Good news.

That's early. Hurt his back lifting this summer, and last I heard was they were hoping he'd make any portion of camp, which in Bengals medical jargon usually means he's paralyzed. I'm still excited about what this guy can do.

about what's to expect. EIfert looks really sharp in some plays. Dalton the usual mixed bag of sharp and junk.

In the early drill, Hall (29 still?) looks awful v Little. holy smokes. Green looks unstoppable, pac man is no slouch and he is lighting him up.

Dre Kirk looks really smooth in both 7v7 and 11v11.