General Training Camp Thread

HoosierCat

Sounds like Marvin not happy about Marvin Jones working on the side again. Not even sure what's up with him

He's an injury-prone wideout who will never reach his potential because he can't stay on the field? Yeah, I hope not too but this crap's getting old.

Yea Hoosier it's getting really annoying anymore. I understand injuries happen, but for this team it's always the same guys. Somehow those guys continue to get money to start/play, but every time I turn around there on the sidelines. No wonder this team never has a chance to prove if they are really good, so many good players are always injured! #Frustrated

Iloka looks ready for the season to start...

https://vine.co/v/ew0qnADI1hA

That would be a personal foul, 15 yards, in a regular season game. Even though he hit with his shoulder, and made contact below the receiver's shoulder pads, they'd say it was a hit on a defenseless receiver. It's actually one of the exact hits they want to drive out of the game.

Iloka is awesome. If Geno really comes back, and Johnson gets healthy again, this defense is going to be really, really, strong. Corners are looking great, safety looking great, D-line and ends full of potential if they can stay healthy. That leaves linebacker. If by some miracle Tez makes it back, forget it. They'll be scary.