2015 Roster Moves

HoosierCat

The club has a very hard call when it comes to the d-line.

Still has come on last couple games, but Sims and Hardision have been awesome when playing. I think Williams goes on the practice squad.

Peko should be the odd man out, but they won't I'm guessing because of his leadership, which is why I think it's going to be hard for them to let Devon go. Hard call hopefully they make the right call.

I know this should over in the Browns section but they released DL Phil Taylor today. Thought it was kind of a surprise to see that.

After picking up Sheldon, Taylor would have been a backup at nose tackle and his knees after a couple surgeries arent doing too well.

Passed on Julio Jones for Phil Taylor and Greg Litttle. (And maybe Weeden as well?)

I know this should over in the Browns section but they released DL Phil Taylor today. Thought it was kind of a surprise to see that.

Cleveland PD had some words about that today...

BEREA, Ohio – The Browns released 2011 first-round pick Phil Taylor on Tuesday -- three days after the Falcons and Julio Jones agreed on a five-year, $71.25 million contract extension.

The timing is fitting seeing as you can't mention one name to Browns fans without bringing up the other. Taylor and Jones are forever linked. The memory of that draft night four years ago and the thought of the receiver who got away continue to haunt the franchise.

Simply take Jones at No. 6 overall and receiver Greg Little never menaces our roadways.Select the 6-foot-3 Alabama wideout and the Browns don't need to gamble on the character issues of receiver Josh Gordon in the 2012 supplemental draft. Instead, the Browns traded down and received a bevy of picks who they converted into Taylor, Little, fullback Owen Marecic and quarterback Brandon Weeden. They're all gone, each one of them cut, while Jones has developed into a two-time Pro Bowler.

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2015/09/as_cleveland_browns_release_ph.html#incart_river

So Devon and his daughter get 5 years of health insurance no matter what's happens because the bengals kept him last year.

It amazes me how many people are dicks out there bashing the bengals because of this move, I'm thinking they need to u stand it's a business, and he and his daughter are still covered

my mantra this week: cut Peko, cut Peko, cut Peko....

NOT

GONNA

HAPPEN

Ghee released.

Probably picked up an injury going into Marvins office to be told he made the team

Still was dead weight last year and the Bengals ate a spot to make sure his daughter and he was taken care of. Very classy of them, can't expect them to keep him around for two years because his daughter got sick. He can back up somewhere in the NFL, just not for this team and the Bengals allowed him to become vested by keeping him last season. He has health insurance because he has 5 years experience, so his release does not affect his daughter this season.

I want to see Hill, Watson, and Williams on the practice squad for certain.

I think all of them are part of the 53 man roster in the future.

If they don't get picked off that is.

Still ?? The Bengals did him a favor last year many teams wouldn't have done.

From a "ready to play in the NFL" standpoint, he had no business on a roster last season.

I'm VERY happy to see Leah doing better and he will always be one of those guys I keep up with.

Don't feel too bad for him, he will be on another teams roster within a few days.

I'd like to see him go to the Texans and come back into Cincy for the Monday night game.

The stadium would go crazy !!!

Hoping Williams and either/or Wilder Jr and Watson make the PS - you know someone's going to get hurt (i.e. Burkhead, Sims) at some point.

Team is scary thin at LB and still lacking talent there w/o Burfict healthy. Hawk looks pretty washed-up. I hope Dawson gets PT and/or becomes a starter.

• Like 1