2015 Roster Moves

HoosierCat

If the rumours are true and the Texans have cut Charles james II Id cut CLH and pick him up on waivers that kid can flat out play.

If he can flat out play then why did the Texans cut him (if the rumours are true) ??

Courtesy of Chick:

Presenting the Bengals' 10-man practice squad: G Dan France (first-year player, Michigan State); CB Troy Hill (rookie, Oregon); G Trey Hopkins (second-year player, Texas); WR Jake Kumerow (rookie, Wisconsin-Whitewater); TE Matt Lengel (rookie, Eastern Kentucky); LB Trevor Roach (rookie, Nebraska); HB Terrell Watson (rookie, Azusa Pacific); QB Keith Wenning (first-year player, Ball State); HB James Wilder, Jr. (first-year player, Florida State); DT DeShawn Williams (rookie, Clemson).

If the rumours are true and the Texans have cut Charles james II Id cut CLH and pick him up on waivers that kid can flat out play.

If he can flat out play then why did the Texans cut him (if the rumours are true) ??

what I saw on hard knocks looked good, granted he could have been shite off camera lol but hey I liked his socks :)

I've never, ever seen Peko play decently in a big game.

I suspect that the Bengals overuse him early in the season, and he wears down by the time the bright lights games happen. He's truly Mr. September, and Bengals need guys that can actually finish the season strong.

I actually think that Bengals would be best served to play him until the bye, then cut him when Burfict is activated. But I highly doubt that'll happen

I think the same thing can be said about Bodine, how the hell is he even starting for this team. He miss snaps, can't block worth a damn unless he has help, I just don't get it. He makes the line worse, just wish they got a center who actually helped this team.

At least with Peko they can rotate him out, we have to watch Bodine play all the snaps!

Yes Peko and Bodine I really think need to go. I would rather they use Williams on that d-line!

I think it's a good final roster. I still think a young receiver as insurance and to compete against Green Sanu and jones for time would have been better than two early OL picks. I like what Dawson brings to LB core but I worry about depth there. If Porter ever gets out of the training room, I'd feel better.

Don't get me wrong, I know they played well in the preseason, but a WR corps that includes Little, Tate, and a rookie is concerning to me.

They better hope for two things. They all stay healthy, and that Tate and Little continue in their preseason ways. I'm not convinced though.

While i'm encouraged by the TE corps, they lack experience. I think they will be fun to watch this year.

Talk about lacking depth, the 8 man o-line better hope the planets align from a health perspective.

The LB corps is also a concern for me. There's very little that looks special there.

I love Dawson and what Carter did in the preseason. Can they continue that in the regular season against each team's #1's ??

Chris Lewis-Harris is a camp body that somehow made it onto a roster. The rest is as expected.

Leon Hall needs to thank his stars the Bengals conduct business the way they do. 10 million for this year ?? Sheesh.

Not exactly a positive post on my end, but will say that even with the concerns I have with those areas, I still expect this team to win the AFCN and finally win a playoff game. If they stay healthy, I expect both Hill and Eifert to have pro-bowl type seasons. The defense should be much improved with Atkins appearing to have regained the look of himself from a couple seasons ago. Overall, staying healthy is what will get this version of the Bengals over the hump. If they take hits on the o-line, WR or LB corps, it could get ugly.

I like the PS list, everyone I wanted is there. Troy Hill is better than Hall right now.

You have to remember Little was highly regarded coming in, problems with drops.

Supposedly he worked hard over the off season on this and it so far, has shown.

He has the talent to be a #2 WR, just has to not drop as many.

Tate, I just don't get.

what I saw on hard knocks looked good, granted he could have been shite off camera lol but hey I liked his socks :)

ha ha, that's a great reason right there. classic. :sure:

The Bengals' are paying for Peko's rear end, which is possibly the biggest rear end I've ever seen on a human being

You've never met my Mrs have you Shula ??