1st overall selection

FonzieDog

Priest Holmes seems to be the popular #1 selection. But you probably can't go wrong with any of the following: Ahmann Green, Portis, Tomlinson, McAllister or Alexander (in that order in my humble opinion). The important point to stress here is TAKE A RUNNING BACK with that 1st pick - or you will be scrambling to find a viable RB by the 24th pick when you get to select again. Good Luck!

I would say nay on LT, the chargers wont be able to score enough TDs to win games. Thus I doubt this year he will be able to score enough TDs that would warrant a first rounder.

Why are running backs more important than QBs. Thats why I picked Peyton...He'll always be productive and actually has a team around him so He'll be very productive.

Preist Holmes and Ahman Green are both very solid RB picks. I'd lean more towards Ahman Green though. I like him more than I like Priest Holmes.

I would say nay on LT, the chargers wont be able to score enough TDs to win games. Thus I doubt this year he will be able to score enough TDs that would warrant a first rounder.

Why are running backs more important than QBs. Thats why I picked Peyton...He'll always be productive and actually has a team around him so He'll be very productive.

Preist Holmes and Ahman Green are both very solid RB picks. I'd lean more towards Ahman Green though. I like him more than I like Priest Holmes.

Well, LT is certainly worth a first rounder.....first overall is debateable. The reason RBs are so valued is that they do the most on fantasy stat sheets. Manning is one of the few QBs who stack up to the stud RBs consistently.

Peyton Manning all the way. He helped my friend single handedly win his league last season. Plus, there are only a handful of good fantasy QBs.. there are a good amount of RBs with good fantasy numbers so when the second round comes around, you should still have a good group of RBs to choose from.

I ended up taking Priest with my first overall pick. I figured you've got to go with Priest until he has a bad year. I thought about drafting LT because he runs and catches the ball alot but I thought good defenses will key on him more since he pretty much is their only offensive option. The Chiefs have got an all pro tight end among some other weapons to compliment Priest and will have more opportunities for Priest to score.

I agree....SD offense is abyssmal! Holmes, Green, Portis and Alexander in that order....(for what my opinion is worth - which isn't much!)

I agree....SD offense is abyssmal! Holmes, Green, Portis and Alexander in that order....(for what my opinion is worth - which isn't much!)

I would stick LT ahead of Portis this year. The SD offense has always been horrid, but he still manages to get his points.