Possible trip stateside

UK Bengal

UK Bengal - I'm thinking much the same but it depends on flight costs and the particular game scheduled. Lets keep talking.

On a side note - if Cardiac Cat offers to meet you for a beer be very wary ... those Cannucks can certainly pack it away - don't think I've sobered up yet from our meeting in Minneapolis in 2009 !!!

will do guys just waiting for the schedule:)

SB I had a look at expedia and they priced a 4 day trip just under £700

Hey that's no bad ..... i put a few spurious dates to Flightcentre in January for Oct, Nov, Dec and they were coming back £800 to £900 for flight only from London .... add on a couple of hundred more for Inverness to London, overnight hotel, and transfers and it was getting scarey expensive.

Bring on the schedule release !!!!

the flights were from Manchester for this only downside was the 2 stops

Manchester to Copenhagen

Copenhagen to Chicago

Chicago to cincinnati

UKB - I've sent you a PM

UK Bengal - I'm thinking much the same but it depends on flight costs and the particular game scheduled. Lets keep talking.

On a side note - if Cardiac Cat offers to meet you for a beer be very wary ... those Cannucks can certainly pack it away - don't think I've sobered up yet from our meeting in Minneapolis in 2009 !!!

hey hey Scottishbengal, what happens state side stays state side remember. I'm definitely looking forward to my first Paul Brown experience so I'll keep an eye out for you folks plans and hopefully make a reunion work.

Cheers! :cheers:

• 4 weeks later...