The Eagles Decimation

The biggest point I've heard raised is that the Eagles are onboarding so many guys with injury issues. Chip Kelly thinks his sports super-science guys can get and keep them healthy but I dunno.

That said if they can keep Bradford on the field he'd be the best QB they've had in a while.

49ers, Saints, Ravens all taking major hits, too.

I don't even know what to make of the Eagles at the moment.

It has gotten so crazy over there, I stopped paying attention.

I do think it's funny that Tebow has basically been shutout of the league.

He may not be an all-pro QB, but think he could do well in the right system.

I know the Steelers would rather not see him back in the league huh ??

• 1 month later...

It's official: Tebow is an Eagle.

/>http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12723790/tim-tebow-philadelphia-eagles-reach-contract-agreement

While some think it's a joke, I will be honest and say I can't believe the guy hasn't been given another chance in the league until now.

He may his concerns to work on, but there are other QB's in the league that I can think of that haven't done a d*mn thing and they have jobs.

This might not turn into anything huge for him, but I wish him well.

I wish him luck as well. I've got nothing against the guy. At a guess, I'd say his not getting another chance until now reflects the increased coaching and organizational resistance to sideshows and distractions. Same deal with Michael Sam. There are too many "just a guys" with no baggage to bother signing one who's dragging a plane full of lost luggage.

One other thought: to all those who believe the Bengals should dump Dalton, here's what that looks like. Your choice of Sam "Mr. Glass" Bradford, Mark "Butt Fumble" Sanchez and Tim Tebow(ing). And you only get Bradford if the Rams agree to trade for Dalton (and if they do that ought to tell you something right there).

• 2 weeks later...