Ex-Raven Jacoby Jones to Visit

HoosierCat

I do think they need a veteran WR to come in. What the jets do with Harvin will be intriguing. I think he'd be a serios boost with Dalton and Hue. Or the guy I'd really like them to target, Randall Cobb., who to me makes the most sense.

I do think they need a veteran WR to come in. What the jets do with Harvin will be intriguing. I think he'd be a serios boost with Dalton and Hue. Or the guy I'd really like them to target, Randall Cobb., who to me makes the most sense.

Cobb reportly thinks he's going to make more than the 8-9 million a year the Packers have already offered him.

Might make sense, but isn't going to happen regardless of how much I might like it to.

Cobb reportly thinks he's going to make more than the 8-9 million a year the Packers have already offered him.

Might make sense, but isn't going to happen regardless of how much I might like it to.

Someone will pay Cobb that much. Too many teams have too much cap space. raiders, Jags, could make a run at Cobb. I personally think a team like KC will go after Cobb. I think he'd be a great fit in Cincy, since he can return kicks, too.

Bengals need to dump Hall and give themselves significant rom to maneuver some of these options.

I've been on the Cobb bandwagon since day 1, but yeah, no chance they pay him the $9 million per he reportedly wants.

I would at least put in a call to Andre Johnson if he shakes loose from Texas, which appears likely.

If no Cobb, then maybe Harvin since they bring very similar skills.

I'm not big on Johnson, since he has lost some steps but still will command some big money. Would rather that cash go toward defense.

Johnson would be a whatever for me, but I can't see him wanting to come here.

An open stadium, in the cold, and an undetermined role considering the other options Dalton has.

He's said he's used to catching 80+ balls a season and that isn't happening here either.

I think a speed element is the larger need for our WR corps, but obviously I could be wrong.

sD seriously overpaid for Jones. Good for them.

He's a good return man but that's a heck of a lot for a one trick pony.

Praying they make a run at a real offensive weapon. Would prefer Cobb since he is more dynamic. I feel Andre a johnson is on a steep decline and wouldn't add much, would be better off with a rookie.

Maybe if Harvin is available they'd take a look? With Wayne now on the street, I think he'd also b a possibility with more upside than Andre Johnson.