All-Pros and bowls of pros

GapControl

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000452986/article/2014-allpro-teams-analysis-of-the-full-rosters

Whitworth makes the 2nd team as an All-pro. Adam Jones makes it as the 1st team returner.

I read up on what the All-Pro selection is and how it is determined. In short, the one that is most cited and therefore most recognized is that of the 50 writers of the Associated Press. Boomer is one of the members.

Another selection which is just as esteemed but not as readily known is that of the Pro Football Hall of Fame writers. They may be a bit more progressive in terms of how today's NFL uses offensive and defensive

schemes.

Anyone with more info, please tell.

I'm impressed with Whitworth's selection as I generally dislike his run blocking. Everyone with eyes knew Jones deserved selection, though.

A big part of Whit's success is built into the offense. The O is predicated on pre-snap reads, not progressions, which is what enables Dalton to get the ball out so fast. It makes the o-line's sack numbers look great, but most of the time they only have to hold off rushers for 2-3 seconds.