Draft/FA Rumor Mill

HoosierCat

Hello?

No doubt. I wonder what happened ??

I don't know either but whatever it was, I'm sure it was Andy Dalton's fault.

Well, maybe if the team surrounded him with better personnel, he could have prevented this outage.

:lmao:/>

It wouldn't matter. I could point out how Skyline fumbled the ISP with the score tied in the third, or to jjakq's 404 pre-snap penalties, but at the end of the day all people will bitch about is Dalton crapping the driver.

Hello?

Well, maybe if the team surrounded him with better personnel, he could have prevented this outage.

:lmao:/>/>

It wouldn't matter. I could point out how Skyline fumbled the ISP with the score tied in the third, or to jjakq's 404 pre-snap penalties, but at the end of the day all people will bitch about is Dalton crapping the driver.

If you compare his driver stats over his first three years, they rank right up there with the best of all time.

Hello?

:lmao:/>/>/>

If you compare his driver stats over his first three years, they rank right up there with the best of all time.

His page views are right there and his unique visits aren't bad but his conversion rate needs work. But that should come up once we get Billy back from IR.

Great news everyone! The NFL has set July 9 as the date for this year's supplemental draft -- and it includes a real opportunity for the Bengals to take another OT!

But this year there’s a good chance that a supplemental pick will be used: Clemson offensive tackle Isaiah Battle, who declared for the supplemental draft last week, is an NFL talent who has a real shot of helping some team this season.