Ring #4

gregcook68

Nice, Belichick. Way to throw Brady under the bus.

/>http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/01/22/belichick-i-had-no-knowledge-whatsoever-about-deflated-balls/

yep, and I believe this to be true, not on the part that Belichick have no knowledge, but on they cheat.

We as bengals fan have knowledge of this. Law Firm never fumble in 4 years at Patriots and fumble 5 time while at Bengals, we now know why lol

also I always think Tom Brady is a poor loser when he decide not to go to probowl after lost playoff game. I am wrong it is because he dont want to play with proper ball at probowl. he went to probowl twice at his early years. both have very bad stats.

Nice, Belichick. Way to throw Brady under the bus.

/>http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/01/22/belichick-i-had-no-knowledge-whatsoever-about-deflated-balls/

yep, and I believe this to be true, not on the part that Belichick have no knowledge, but on they cheat.

We as bengals fan have knowledge of this. Law Firm never fumble in 4 years at Patriots and fumble 5 time while at Bengals, we now know why lol

also I always think Tom Brady is a poor loser when he decide not to go to probowl after lost playoff game. I am wrong it is because he dont want to play with proper ball at probowl. he went to probowl twice at his early years. both have very bad stats.

Brady not going to the Pro Bowl probably has more to do with the overall length of the season and preferring to be with his supermodel wife and kids, rather than the prospect that he might have to use properly inflated footballs. He makes so much money, whatever token bonus he might get from being part of that game must not be sufficient to move the needle. It would also stand to reason that since there doesn't appear to be any evidence of them deflating footballs for road games, he has no issue spinning it when the team plays away from Foxboro.

Since so many people seem to be responding to "Deflategate" with a shrug, I guess modifications to the football aren't considered a big deal. With that I would like to propose some slight changes to the ball to be used by Andy Dalton next season:

19-0 baby!

Even if they don't play, it's still noted that they were elected to the pro bowl.

Like you said when considering Brady and the amount of money that flows through that household, why bother and risk injury ??

Don't blame him a bit.

Here is the reason.

Choose between the two:

This...

Victoria%20Secret%20Fashion%20Show%20Runway%20LocY-nTi8LHl.jpg

or this....

usatsi_7691580_153192880_lowres.jpg?w=1113

hm.... tough one.

Since so many people seem to be responding to "Deflategate" with a shrug, I guess modifications to the football aren't considered a big deal. With that I would like to propose some slight changes to the ball to be used by Andy Dalton next season:

post-37-0-77753800-1421949273.jpg

19-0 baby!

Add some stick'em to the WR's gloves that it looks like they jerked off an elephant and we are set.

Great idea Hoosier !!!