Report: Bills, Falcons Interested in Hue

HoosierCat

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he is a Rooney Rule guy then at least those teams are taking the rule seriously, quite unlike the Jets who just interviewed their own running backs coach (no coordinator experience whatsoever) to cover the requirement. Hue deserves another shot though, he did good things in Oakland, just make sure he has a GM.

I would just hate to see him leave from a continuity standpoint.

While I think Gio has been misused this season, Hue did stick with the run for the most part and I think that is a good approach.

If they got another OC, I would at least want someone with the same philosophy.

Nothing but good luck to him if he does leave.

I don't think Hue gets another chance at HC yet. You have Bowles from Arizona and Kubiak looking as the most desirable canidates, thus far. Same with Marrone coming out of Buffalo. I wouldn't be suprised to see Haley getting another look as well. Rex Ryan will get hired too. That's at least 4 candidates above Hue. I just don't think he gets a nod this year.

There's a good chance Jackson is gone. He has already interviewed with Buffalo and isn't discussing the particulars.

......The only uncertainty appears to be at the head of the class, where Jackson has reportedly interviewed for the Bills head coaching job. Jackson won’t discuss the particulars......

/>http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/QBs-line-up-for-15/fbc4959f-08d0-4b56-b528-a7a4ea41f582

I would like it if he stuck around as the HC in waiting though. I think he makes a better HC than OC.

best scenario right there

There's a good chance Jackson is gone. He has already interviewed with Buffalo and isn't discussing the particulars.

......The only uncertainty appears to be at the head of the class, where Jackson has reportedly interviewed for the Bills head coaching job. Jackson won’t discuss the particulars......

/>http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/QBs-line-up-for-15/fbc4959f-08d0-4b56-b528-a7a4ea41f582

Of course he is not going to talk about it, it dosnt mean he is gone though. The Bills interviewed a lot of guys for the job, so it's just a matter of wait and see now.

Keep in mind that every team looking for a HC has to interview a minority candidate.

Teams are seemingly covering that requirement by interviewing a minority candidate from the internal ranks alot more lately.

I don't know how much to read into any of that, but like I said, i'm not overly concerned.

Hokie, I sent you a message.

Keep in mind that every team looking for a HC has to interview a minority candidate.

Teams are seemingly covering that requirement by interviewing a minority candidate from the internal ranks alot more lately.

I don't know how much to read into any of that, but like I said, i'm not overly concerned.

Hokie, I sent you a message.

Got it. Responded.

1420812783' post='425038']
1420808115' post='425036']

......The only uncertainty appears to be at the head of the class, where Jackson has reportedly interviewed for the Bills head coaching job. Jackson won't discuss the particulars......

http://www.bengals.c...28-a7a4ea41f582

Of course he is not going to talk about it, it dosnt mean he is gone though. The Bills interviewed a lot of guys for the job, so it's just a matter of wait and see now.

Did anyone read the recent article with Hue when he discussed the play of the offense, etc. To me there was a lot of talk about the present and the future here. So I for one would like to see him stay. He doesn't seem complacent or sitting still with what he's got here. I look for some big changes on offense if he stays now that he's had a full season to convert things from Jay Grudens offense.

Also I wouldn't mind seeing him take over for Marvin once his time here is done.

Vance Joseph to interview for the Broncos gig.

/>http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2015/01/15/broncos-interview-nfl-secondary-coach-former-cu-buffs-quarterback-vance-joseph-head-coaching-position/32180/

Kubiak is also reportedly interviewing, reversing his position that he was staying in Baltimore. I have to think he's the favorite

Can't see Joseph going anywhere anytime soon.

Most organizations like their potential head coaches to at least have coordinator time.

I know their are exceptions, as with most things, but I don't think Joseph has a real shot at that job.

Vance is as good as gone.

Kubiak gets the job in Denver and names Vance his DC.

Most organizations like their potential head coaches to at least have coordinator time.

I know their are exceptions, as with most things, but I don't think Joseph has a real shot at that job.

Maybe a new sceondary coordinator will gt DreKirk and Dennard onto the field more in 2015. Pacman, DreKirk and Dennard, with a renegotiated deal for Hall (or not). THey have Chris Harris and maybe ad a late round pick, or give Mccaleb a shot.

Oh yeah. Wasn't thinking about that one.

Must be all that Florida sunshine I was soaking up last week !!!