Bengals @ Colts Game Thread

Stripes

Remember when Palmer, Benson, Chad, and the vaunted Bengals defense dominated the Jets in January, 2010?

Remember when Dalton, Bernard, Green, and the vaunted Bengals defense dominated the Chargers in January, 2014?

Yeah I don't care about injuries. Excuses.

really u dont care about injuries excuses? ok what about Steelers vs Bengals playoff at 2005?? is it a excuse or a fact that bengals lost that one because of injury to Palmer?

Excuse. They lost by 14 points, perhaps due to deflation and quitting (which is not a good reason at all), and I am absolutely not convinced Palmer would have been enough to get them through that game.

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Ravens have 18 guys on IR they were playing some of the worst football, but still found a way to win in Pitt

Sorry injuries are just excuses, you find ways to win, with game planning! Which they didnt

Truly the only way to come close of doing apples to apples on this volcom69' is how many teams, this year, lost their best defensive player, number one TE, number 2 WR for the season?

Also, how many teams in playoffs played with those 3 major players above gone, plus their number 2 TE, number 1, 3, and 4 WR?

I get what you are saying, Volcom et al, but the "if" is also a valid point

ie "if we had any/all of the following playing today, might have the results differed: Burfict, Eifert, Green, M Jones, Flesh Zeppelin"

but to your point, it was very surprising to me that the D Coordinator did not appear to have gameplanned to take advantage of the fact that 3 starting Colts OL being out.

To me, that battle HAS to be won, and it went the opposite way

The Ravens have 18 guys on IR they were playing some of the worst football, but still found a way to win in Pitt

Sorry injuries are just excuses, you find ways to win, with game planning! Which they didnt

Truly the only way to come close of doing apples to apples on this volcom69' is how many teams, this year, lost their best defensive player, number one TE, number 2 WR for the season?

Also, how many teams in playoffs played with those 3 major players above gone, plus their number 2 TE, number 1, 3, and 4 WR?

The excuse well will never go dry. Never has, never will.

wow I cant believe what I am reading here, you guys are pathetic, keep on blame on wrong things, there is only 1 reason why Bengals did not win today, no Green and Gresham. those 2 guys is the only reason Bengals lost today, anyone thought Bengals can win without those 2 guys are delusional.

I thought Dalton did good job with what he have. for guys who is mad that Bengals abandoned rushing, you think Bengals is playing against vegetable??? Colts know Bengals have nothing but rushing so they prepared for that so Bengals have no choice but to abandoned the rushing.

I am tired of hear things like need to fire Marvin Lewis and other stuff like that, YOU ARE A FUCKING FAN NOT FRONT OFFICE, all that whine u did mean nothing but annoying some of us.

Why come on here and read it?

Do you talk to people in person this way? Just curious.

ok here is answer to your question, I am here for Bengals news as usual.

do I talk this way to my friend in person, I would say yes if they was being moron or say something idiotic, I would tell them straight. if they cant take it then fuck off. maybe thats why I have very few friends, but I am fine with that, I dont want any fake friends anyway.

but to strangers, no I dont, just because I dont talk to them lol.

They were really banged up, and it sucks, guess I'm still just pissed about this loss.

Who knows what next year will bring just keep on adding guys and see what happens

well maybe thats why i am easily more acceptable with this loss than most of you guys because i expect Bengals will lost this game before game start. my brother supposed to visit me today to watch game today but after he found out that Green and Gresham wont play, he change the plan and didnt come because he know game will be boring and Bengals will lost badly, I agreed with him when he say that

They were really banged up, and it sucks, guess I'm still just pissed about this loss.

Who knows what next year will bring just keep on adding guys and see what happens

They were. So were the Colts. Didn't we keep hearing about how the Bengals had to capitalize on the Colt's banged up O-line. It was their 5th straight game with a new line. They lost 3 of their starting O-lineman.

There were a ton of people saying that the Bengals would win because of this, not that they would lose because of losing Green and Gresham.

You guys are frustrating. Just stop and acknowledge that you're both right.

1) Injuries are a part of football. Teams have to find a way to win without them.

2) Injuries can ruin a season.

These two points of view are not mutually exclusive.

Agreed.

I'm interested in the point of view that helps the team win. The other one, while still valid, cannot be controlled.