Broncos @ Bengals Game Thread

TJJackson

I am hoping the right Bengal team shows up to play tonight. We don't need to see the Junior high school Andy Dalton! We don't need to see the 15 yard penalty trash talking wanting to fight every game Gresham! We need to see a great running game and keep Manning on the Bench. I don't want to see any FG attempts, we need touch downs! We need to preserve our times out and not waste them on dumb crap! Please use good time management and for goodness sake, get the ball to all of our skilled players. Oh and on Def, gang tackling is the key. Stop the run and force Manning to throw. And when he throws, please cover Denvers Wide outs and TE's.

I am hoping the right Bengal team shows up to play tonight. We don't need to see the Junior high school Andy Dalton! We don't need to see the 15 yard penalty trash talking wanting to fight every game Gresham! We need to see a great running game and keep Manning on the Bench. I don't want to see any FG attempts, we need touch downs! We need to preserve our times out and not waste them on dumb crap! Please use good time management and for goodness sake, get the ball to all of our skilled players. Oh and on Def, gang tackling is the key. Stop the run and force Manning to throw. And when he throws, please cover Denvers Wide outs and TE's.

The only thing I can add to this masterpiece is WHO DEY!!!

The good thing about the history of this franchise with the big stage games is, normally, we will be able to tell after the first 5 or 6 minutes whether or not they are in the 'squatting' position to lay an egg.

Hoping that isn't the case.

Yea that game against the Browns Dalton was throwing everything so high and off, we knew what kind of night it was lol

The good thing about the history of this franchise with the big stage games is, normally, we will be able to tell after the first 5 or 6 minutes whether or not they are in the 'squatting' position to lay an egg.

Hoping that isn't the case.

Yea that game against the Browns Dalton was throwing everything so high and off, we knew what kind of night it was lol

And if they don't lay an egg let's hope it doesn't turn out like the Miami game last year.

The Eagles sure fell apart didn't they volcom69'?

Well least Daltons pass was completed lol. However I hate when they run a route 2 yards from a first down, just go to the marker

I understand it is meant for him to break a tackle and get to the marker - but when he's double-covered and you have time to throw?

Defense holds.

This game can be as ugly as they want it to be, or not, they just need to win I guess. They need to prove they can beat a top 5 team at home, at some point, especially Dalton.