Bengals @ Browns Game Thread

ArmyBengal

So, the Bengals shut-out Johnny Football in Cleveland ...... seems he came up a bit short on his home debut thumbup.gifthumbup.gifthumbup.gifwoot_jump.gif

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Manziel looked beyond rookie terrible, but lets not pretend he had ANY kind of help out there today.

Cleveland couldn't get anything going in any way, shape, or form.

Anyone check out the highlights on the sports channels ??

All about Manziel and how poorly he did and then with the last 2 seconds, they pop off with, "The Bengals maintain first place in the North".

Total disregard for how the Bengals kicked the sh*t out of them today.

There was a story on ESPN I think that said he interupted a pre-game interview of Marvin's when Lapham commented about how Gresham "quit" during practice. It went on to say that they think there is some internal issues with Gresham. To all of that I say, GOOD !!! I have quickly grown tired of Gresham and what he thinks he brings to the table. I see him as an exceptional talent that has never been able to live up to the talk about him coming out of college. I think he's a big baby who likes to play the part of victim in regards to the team.

He's not dependable for anything more than some dropped passes and stupid penalties.

While I think he's a better than average blocker, he's not consistent and can't be depended upon.

I LOVED SEEING HEWITT HAVE THAT GAME YESTERDAY !!!