Steelers @ Bengals Game Thread

HoosierCat

Steelers injury notes from Ed Bouchette:

Ed Bouchette @EdBouchette · 9m 9 minutes ago

Tomlin: Jarvis Jones "possibly could be an asset to us in this fb game.'' So, chance he could come off short-term IR

Ed Bouchette @EdBouchette · 9m 9 minutes ago

Tomlin: James Harrison will have his left knee looked at but should be minor and he should play. Jarvis Jones had a very positive week

Ed Bouchette @EdBouchette · 10m 10 minutes ago

Tomlin: Marcus Gilbert in all probability will be ready from sprained ankle.

Ed Bouchette @EdBouchette · 10m 10 minutes ago

Tomlin: CB Brice McCain has mild hamstring injury. Will practice and has a chance. Ryan Shazier has a "strong chance" of suiting up

Ed Bouchette @EdBouchette · 11m 11 minutes ago

Tomlin: Steve McLendon remains a question for this week at NT.

BREAKING: ARMY'S FAVORITE PLAYER TO BE IN ATTENDANCE SUNDAY!

Lindsay Patterson @lindzpatterson · 3h 3 hours ago

.@ochocinco says he'll be in attendance on Sunday.

He once was one of my favorites and then quickly became one that I hated more than most.

Now ?? He's a punchline, an afterthought, nobody.

I don't wish anything ill upon him and appreciate the good things he did while he was in stripes.

He simply got in too far over his head and it blew up. Sad really.

I would prefer he not be anywhere close to the players or coaches until after the game.

Don't worry Army, there's nothing you could tell me about me I dont already know. :lol:

Back on topic, Big Jen didn't practice today. He's denying a report he has a fractured wrist.

/>http://www.cincyjungle.com/2014-bengals-steelers-week-14/2014/12/3/7327525/steelers-qb-ben-roethlisberger-did-not-practice-wednesday

today i play madden against my niece's boyfriend. he is Steelers fan. by halftime, my bengals score is 28, his Steelers score is 0. i stop pass for whole 2nd half, play only rush plays. end the game with bengals 41 to steelers 21. hope this si the result of this sunday game as well ;)

today i play madden against my niece's boyfriend. he is Steelers fan. by halftime, my bengals score is 28, his Steelers score is 0. i stop pass for whole 2nd half, play only rush plays. end the game with bengals 41 to steelers 21. hope this si the result of this sunday game as well ;)/>

LIKE!

who was your running back?

It doesn't matter what the records are or who's hurt or who will play. This game is always a dog fight! The question will be which Ben and which Andy shows up. Will it be the 6 TD Ben or the Suck ass Ben. On the other hand will it be the junior varsity Andy or the Good Andy? Same goes for both defenses! Both teams have power running games! Both teams kind of suck at pass coverage! It's a toss up on how this one will turn out. My guess is that we lose at home and beat them in PA! I'd really like to win at home though.

Dehner from yesterday:

Paul Dehner Jr. @pauldehnerjr · 19h 19 hours ago

Leaves Burfict, Hunt, Peko, James Wright as those who didn't practice back-to-back days. Traditionally not great sign for playing Sunday.

Would suck if Wright can't go.

Dehner from yesterday:

Paul Dehner Jr. @pauldehnerjr · 19h 19 hours ago

Leaves Burfict, Hunt, Peko, James Wright as those who didn't practice back-to-back days. Traditionally not great sign for playing Sunday.

Would suck if Wright can't go.

Wait - what'd I miss? When did Wright get injured?

Apparently. He's listed with a knee injury. Out of practice again today so it looks like he will sit Sunday. Peko back on the field today though.

Too bad for a guy who's just getting the chance to flash a bit.

Glad Peko is back. I don't care what anyone says, we need stout bodies to clog up the middle and he's the best space-eater we have.

today i play madden against my niece's boyfriend. he is Steelers fan. by halftime, my bengals score is 28, his Steelers score is 0. i stop pass for whole 2nd half, play only rush plays. end the game with bengals 41 to steelers 21. hope this si the result of this sunday game as well ;)/>/>

LIKE!

who was your running back?

sadly but i dont have this year madden, it was madden 25, so my running back was BJGE and he rush for 280 yards that game