Bengals @ Buccaneers Game Thread

HoosierCat

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crazy division this year. Looking more and more like 3 AFCN teams get in, but I still don't think any of them (including the Bengals) can go to Foxboro or Mile High and win.

Anyhow, today's fun fact:

Ira Kaufman @IKaufmanTBO · 19h 19 hours ago

The self-destructive Bucs now lead the NFC with 89 penalties and their 24 giveaways are the second-most in the conference behind Philly.

Crazy division this year. Looking more and more like 3 AFCN teams get in, but I still don't think any of them (including the Bengals) can go to Foxboro or Mile High and win.

Anyhow, today's fun fact:

Ira Kaufman @IKaufmanTBO · 19h 19 hours ago

The self-destructive Bucs now lead the NFC with 89 penalties and their 24 giveaways are the second-most in the conference behind Philly.

I agree. I don't see a scenario where the Bengals get any higher than a 3 seed. The Patriots will get the #1, the Broncos will get the #2. No AFCN team is going into those stadiums and winning. Not a chance.

So, after spending a bazillion dollars to overhaul the o-line, Tampa's o-line stinks (good choice, Anthony Collins!).

/>http://lindyssports.com/nfl/tampa-bay-buccaneers/article/headline/smith-bucs-rebuilt-o-line-not-getting-job-done/273522

Also buried at the bottom some injury notes, TE Brandon Myers could be out.

This is a game the Bengals should win and have to win if they expect to keep up with the rest of the division.

I said after the Cleveland game that anything less than the start of a 5 game winning streak is meaningless.

I still think that's the case with the Steelers and Browns (part 2) the last two of that particular 5 game stretch.

The last two against the Broncos and Steelers (part 2) are going to be huge if they can handle business to that point.

While i'm not stressing to this point, if they win all the way to the Monday Night Game against the Broncos, i'll be all sorts of amped up.

I've already got tickets for the game and it will be crazy.

If they win the division or get a wild card, they will have earned it when looking at the schedule.

Lets keep it simple for now though: Beat the Bucs...