Bengals @ Buccaneers Game Thread

HoosierCat

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Want to know the scariest thing of all?

If Denver loses to KC tonight, which is completely possible, Bengals are the No. 2 seed in the AFC and control their own destiny re a first round bye.

Yes, the team that thought that with a four point lead, it's offense sputtering and its D playing great, an onside kick was called for would technically be the second best team in the conference.

And people ask me why I drink.

Thanks goes out to Marvin Lewis, Chargers, Saints, and Bills !!!

Dalton sucked in the first half and then was good in the second half. That TD to Green was very nice.

The defense played well for the most part. Anyone see Evans absolutely destroy Newman while blocking him ?? Ouch !!

Might be the ugliest win I can recall in forever, but I sure as hell will take it.

Boomer on the halftime show whining about the Bengals getting the call...just shut up Esiason.

What's he complaining about? The tape dosnt lie, not to mention they said coaches are allowed to throw the challenge flag now under 2 min they just get charged a TO. What's there to complain about?