Football Gameplan's 2014 Wk 11 Preview - Bengals v Saints

EmDiggy

It's not out the complete realm of possibilities that the Bengals win and the Browns lose. This would put the Bengals back in first place.

That would be nice, but they would need to find a way to string that one into many more for it to matter.

Always hoping it happens !!!

While I don't hold out much hope for the rest of this season and won't be near as stressed going forward, I will be rooting like hell for them to win.

If we go 5-0 starting Sunday, I might regain some of what the Cleveland game made me lose.

It's not out the complete realm of possibilities that the Bengals win and the Browns lose. This would put the Bengals back in first place.

That would be nice, but they would need to find a way to string that one into many more for it to matter.

Always hoping it happens !!!

While I don't hold out much hope for the rest of this season and won't be near as stressed going forward, I will be rooting like hell for them to win.

If we go 5-0 starting Sunday, I might regain some of what the Cleveland game made me lose.

Yep. All and all, going 8-7-1 might not be the worst thing for this team. Ironically.