The Predicted AFCN Finish

gregcook68

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think much would surprise me in how the AFCN winds up.

The Bengals have the toughest schedule compared to the rest.

Seriously, I don't think seeing any of the teams winding up as AFCN champs would shock me this season.

Maybe the Browns just because we haven't seen that in forever.

Who knows ??

This whole NFL season has been topsy turvy!

The NFC South, could actually have a division winner with a losing record! When is the last time that has happened?

Today's win @ New Orleans is massive - not just in terms of the result but also the performance.

We were all saying how brutal he run-in to the end of the season was ( 5 out of 7 on the road) and we have just taken a massive step.

We now have 2 away games and if we get just one win we'll be 2-1 with a savage 3 game road streak behind. Lets go 2-1 minimum to leave 2 home 2 road games to finish the season .... those latter 2 road games being what I think will be a grudge match @ Cleveland and then sign the regular season off with another divisional trip up at Pittsburgh.

I have this theory that this is all Andy Dalton's fault. His good Andy/bad Andy virus is spreadng throughout the league, creating complete instability from week to week. He's like evolution's answer to football.

BTW Sierra Nevada Torpedos are the bomb.

Playing Dalton's career back in your mind, what percentage would you say that Bad Andy shows up?