Bengals @ Saints Game Thread

HoosierCat

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey is it me or is it in every game that Gresham either fumbles the ball or get a 15 yard penalty for something stupid? I do like the fact that Special Teams final woke up and stopped using Tate - Adam Jones is a huge upgrade! We've always had talent, we just never use it. Hawkins was really good but we didn't use him that much and now he's kicking butt in Cleveland. Now we have Sanzenbacher who catches the ball and goes across the middle but I never see him in the game! Why?

Something else that pissed me off Thursday night. We're down by 21 points and there didn't seem to be a sense of urgency. Our back would get a yard or two or our wide out would catch a short pass, then spike the ball, pound their chest like they did some thing great then just walk back to the line of scrimmage or huddle like they had all year long. No discipline what so ever. Put the rock done where you got tackled and all 11 players jog back to the line of scrimmage and get ready to run the next play. Act like you want to score and win the flippin game.

Oh and another thing that just killed me Thursday night. it's 3rd and long, and what do we do, try to run the ball up the middle with our 3rd string RB. It's like we just gave up on the series. Why don't we just punt the ball on 3rd down coaches?

Oh and another thing that ticks me off, why are we calling time out so early in games now? Let me stop before I have a dang heart attack.

Interesting question whether Brees is a hall of famer. I think you can argue both sides. Great regular season QB with a few outstanding years, but so-so in the postseason. Does have a ring tho. Probably gets in but not a slam dunk.

How many QBS with rings have NOT made it in besides McMahon, Dilfer, and Johnson?

Simms and Hostetler come to mind immediately. I don't think Doug Williams is either.

Interesting question whether Brees is a hall of famer. I think you can argue both sides. Great regular season QB with a few outstanding years, but so-so in the postseason. Does have a ring tho. Probably gets in but not a slam dunk.

How many QBS with rings have NOT made it in besides McMahon, Dilfer, and Johnson?

Simms and Hostetler come to mind immediately. I don't think Doug Williams is either.

I would have guessed Simms to be in over Doug Williams. Surprised Simms isn't in.

Wow that's 6. More than I thought.