Football Gameplan's 2014 Wk 10 Preview - Bengals v Browns

EmDiggy

I don't like looking at your back when you are breaking down plays and talking, but there's not much you can do about that.

That just comes from public speaking when you always try not to turn your back to people when speaking.

Outside of that, I too enjoy your videos and am happy you take the time to post the links here !!!

I don't like looking at your back when you are breaking down plays and talking, but there's not much you can do about that.

That just comes from public speaking when you always try not to turn your back to people when speaking.

Outside of that, I too enjoy your videos and am happy you take the time to post the links here !!!

What he needs is one of those big plastic/glass panels like you used to see in the command center of carriers in the old ww2 movies. Put the camera on one side, himself on the other and draw on the glass.

Thanks gang! Much appreciated! I have to turn my back to draw on the screen..I hate 'pre drawing' plays because it takes away from the 'teaching' element IMO. What are some other things you guys would like to see in these videos?

Would naked women be too much to ask for ?? Because that would really increase traffic to your site !!!

I might not remember a d*mn thing you said, but it would be the best online football analysis ever.