Browns @ Bengals Game Thread

HoosierCat

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's some snippets from posts over on the Browns forum Dawgtalkers :-

1: Sorry, but I'd bet on the Bengals to win.

2. Not happy about it but I think we are going to get smoked. I foresee breakdowns on both sides of the ball. It's going to be ugly. frown.gifCLE - 13 CIN - 36

3. Huge 'IF' here.....if we can stop their run game we'll be fine. Jeremy Hill had a beast of a game last week so I expect them to ride him again.We stop it; 27-20 Browns They run at will 34-14 Bengals

4. Honestly, this game has all the makings of a high-powered shoot-out, last one to score wins, kinda game.

5. 23-10. Bengals. If you're predicting a lot of points, check the weather forecast

6. We have good coaches they are going to win this for us. 17 - 24 Browns

7. The Cro will fly for 20+ touches and 140+ yards. We will have trouble with Sanu and Little. Cedric Peerman will have some good gains on screens and be their most productive RB. Kruger will make enough of a mess for us to beat Dalton.

8. Listening to Pettines presser today it sounds like camerons odd of playing are 45% at best. Also Hawkins, it would seem has a 50% chance. If neither play that would mean besides those two players we will also be missing Taylor again. Add in our inability to run the ball anymore because of the loss of mack and this one will probably be ugly. Bengals-36 Browns-16

9. Gone back and forth on this one. I just don't know if they are quite ready yet. Cincinnati isn't that great, but they're a little better, and usually the home team, especially when better, wins these Thursday games. Although they set themselves up to win last year with Campbell at QB and flushed it away with some horrible special teams play, and subsequent bad defense. I just HATE that we can't run the ball right now. We're one dimensional with limited options. It's amazing we are where we are. Joe Haden has to keep it up. I think it starts with him. I think we will struggle early on with defending the run, Jeremy Hill coming off a really nice game. They've just gotta limit the bleeding and let the offense get going. Cincinnati 30, Browns 21

10. I heard a theory that the Browns were saving Crowell for this game. I also heard a theory they were running vanilla offenses against Jags, Oak, and TB so they wouldn't give the Bungles any good offensive tape for this game. Taking those two things into consideration, plus the fact that the coaching staff makes good adjustments and will have the team game planning well for this game, I foresee ..... Browns 31 Bungles 10

11. My spidey sense tells me a dispiriting blow out. Please prove me wrong. Browns 17 Bengals: 34

12. I really like are running backs in space verses there linebackers slow and slower are there names. 2 hoyer is a better qb in big games than dalton. 3 haden has and probably will shut down green if 2 out of 3 of these things happen we will win.

Not sure why Browns fans are so down there team has looked tough out there. Bengals just need to focus and play there game.

Really? Perhaps you never saw this ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRBDMMVctu8 :lmao:

Sadly, it's the just about the same reason I hold my breath and half-expect the Bengals to collapse tonight.

The good news is, at least one fan base will come away from tonight's game with renewed confidence in their team. Until the next implosion.

10. I heard a theory that the Browns were saving Crowell for this game. I also heard a theory they were running vanilla offenses against Jags, Oak, and TB so they wouldn't give the Bungles any good offensive tape for this game. Taking those two things into consideration, plus the fact that the coaching staff makes good adjustments and will have the team game planning well for this game, I foresee ..... Browns 31 Bungles 10

lol.gif

Not sure why Browns fans are so down there team has looked tough out there. Bengals just need to focus and play there game.

Really? Perhaps you never saw this ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRBDMMVctu8 :lmao:/>

Sadly, it's the just about the same reason I hold my breath and half-expect the Bengals to collapse tonight.

The good news is, at least one fan base will come away from tonight's game with renewed confidence in their team. Until the next implosion.

Yea I hear ya lol

lol.gif

Yeah, I read that and thought the same thing.

Quite possibly one of the dumbest "theories" i've ever heard posed.

Lets almost lose to some of the worst teams in the league so the Bengals don't catch on to what we are doing.

I think the Bengals have all the motivation in the world to win this game tonight.

If they don't get it done, I will be left wondering what it will take for this team to win.

Show some f*cking pride and motivation and go kick some ass.

I've got this anger thing going on today so bear with me....

lol.gif

Lets almost lose to some of the worst teams in the league so the Bengals don't catch on to what we are doing.

Dumb? Maybe... drafting-your-qb-of-the-future-on-the-advice-of-a-homeless-guy, dumb? :lmao:

lol.gif

I think the Bengals have all the motivation in the world to win this game tonight.

If they don't get it done, I will be left wondering what it will take for this team to win.

Are you going to the game tonight Army?

lol.gif

Don't know yet. I still have a business paper to write and a case study for the implementation of some crap I don't really care about.

There haven't been that many great deals on ebay for some emailable tickets to this point and the weather isn't going to be great.

You would think I already have my mind made up, but I still might head down with my son.

lol.gif

Dumb? Maybe... drafting-your-qb-of-the-future-on-the-advice-of-a-homeless-guy, dumb? :lmao:/>

Yeah, I remember that stupidity.

lol.gif

Don't know yet. I still have a business paper to write and a case study for the implementation of some crap I don't really care about.

There haven't been that many great deals on ebay for some emailable tickets to this point and the weather isn't going to be great.

You would think I already have my mind made up, but I still might head down with my son.

Since no blackout and bad weather, it might be a good move to stay home. Hopefully the ones that DO go are ready to rock!

Honestly, I'm amazed we are 5-3. Our run defense us beyond horrendous. We can't run the ball AT ALL since Alex Mack went down. We haven't won a road north game in 17 tries. Hoyer is a journeyman mediocre quarterback, who has to have a.running game to do anything. He needs play action to be successful. We've almost lost to the bucs and raiders. Our only chance is to shut down your running game, and of course the absolute all star of our team, Kyle shanahan to call and all star game.

Just got home from darts .... well drunk ...... 5 pints in the fridge and an indian takeaway on the stove ..... GIVE ME BENGALS FOOTBALL !!!!!cheers.gifcheers.gifcheers.gifcheers.gif