Browns @ Bengals Game Thread

HoosierCat

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking that as well, the bottom here we come!

I feel bad for Leah as well, first game she comes to, and they play like this there heads hanging down. This is Bullshit bengals, grow some balls and play some inspired football, for that poor girl sitting up there fighting everyday, play for these poor fans who come to see you fight for 1st place in the division, fight for something. Man this team pisses me off!!!!

I'm thinking that as well, the bottom here we come!

I feel bad for Leah as well, first game she comes to, and they play like this there heads hanging down. This is Bullshit bengals, grow some balls and play some inspired football, for that poor girl sitting up there fighting everyday, play for these poor fans who come to see you fight for 1st place in the division, fight for something. Man this team pisses me off!!!!

Yeah I'm pretty pissed-off. I will give the defense a bit of a pass w/o Burfict/Hall, but the offense is abysmal beyond belief, and most of that has to do with Dalton. (I can even forgive a rookie RB fumbling for the first time). But a $100 million, 4th year QB? When do the excuses stop for him?

Newhouse was the Bengals star FA acquisition, right?

I'm all about drafting instead of relying on FA but at some point you have to make adjustments to the roster.

The Reds and the Bengals seem to both suffer from the lack of being able to hold player's play accountable.

We get that players are nice people and the fans like them, but yeesh. Some of these guys got to go!

Wow.

About to be 24-3 in the 3rd quarter. And that my friends, is the game.

Folks, we've been through worse as Bengals fans, so it probably comes as no surprise that this season is OVAH!!!

Injuries, improved division, tough schedule. It's not happening this season. And that's ok. This is a team with a good core of players. This isn't the 90's. This is a hiccup season. Not the norm.