schedule

Agreed, but the Stealers don't play to many tough teams outside of the division. It is a good thing TB beat them or they would be in the driver seat right now. Hard to imagine, since I thought they were dead in the water after that TB game.

Cinci still has a good lead in the division tie-breaker. Hopefully that continues next week against the Brownies.

I'm conflicted with the Jags game, want a win badly. The problem is I picked up Denard Robinson and need him to pile up some yards without the Jags scoring.

Easy, root for Denard to have a monster game with multiple long run TD's in a losing effort.

In regards to the Steelers, one could argue the same about the Bengals.

We have some tough games against the Saints and Broncos, but the other games are the same two with the Steelers, two with the Browns and then games like the Jags, Texans, and Bucs. The Bengals just have to win the games they are supposed to win. See this weekend !!!

Agreed, but the Stealers don't play to many tough teams outside of the division. It is a good thing TB beat them or they would be in the driver seat right now. Hard to imagine, since I thought they were dead in the water after that TB game.

Cinci still has a good lead in the division tie-breaker. Hopefully that continues next week against the Brownies.

I'm conflicted with the Jags game, want a win badly. The problem is I picked up Denard Robinson and need him to pile up some yards without the Jags scoring.

Ideally, it would be nice to have a huge lead at halftime, and rest some players the second half preparing for Thursday night, but not sure it will happen, even if the lead is huge. If that happens, huge lead, they might sit them the last quarter, which would be nice.