Radio Call of the OPI

gregcook68

Got to say Steve Smith is about the only guy with class that wears a Ravens uni, this week. Just look at his quote at the end of that article, he is not complaining. That tells me he knows it was not the cleanest of catches.

I was reading analysis of one of the league referees on this call, and they said it was the right call, but may not have been called until rule changes this year?

In that same article there was mention, because of Smith's size, or lack thereof, he typically did this kind of thing in the past, and got away with it, because it wasn't called.

Just like Iloka said, at 6'3", there was no way Smith was going to out jump him.

Again, this wouldn't even be a topic of conversation had any of the officials been paying attention to the fact Geathers was getting held.

Said it before, nothing but sour grapes and Harbaugh can go pound sand up his ass.

When I was a child, my grandfather used to say, "That guy isn't happy unless he's complaining!"

As a kid, that didn't make any sense.

Fifty-five years later, I now understand what and who the kind of people he was referring to.

The Harbaugh brothers are picture definitions of that statement!

Sidebar to Army, maybe the reason he's so ornery and bitter, is because he has TOO MUCH sand up his backside!! :sure:/>

Again, this wouldn't even be a topic of conversation had any of the officials been paying attention to the fact Geathers was getting held.

Said it before, nothing but sour grapes and Harbaugh can go pound sand up his ass.

When I was a child, my grandfather used to say, "That guy isn't happy unless he's complaining!"

As a kid, that didn't make any sense.

Fifty-five years later, I now understand what and who the kind of people he was referring to.

The Harbaugh brothers are picture definitions of that statement!

Sidebar to Army, maybe the reason he's so ornery and bitter, is because he has TOO MUCH sand up his backside!! :sure:/>/>

That would make me complain too, LOL.