from Jags website:-

CB - Will Blackmon and DE Andre Branch both out

LB - Dekoda Watson questionable

CB Dwayne Gratz, OT Luke Joeckel, WR's Allen Hunt and Cecil Shorts all probable

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Little hangs on until Jones comes back, because once that happens Little is getting pushed aside. Green, Sanu, and Jones, those are the top 3 receivers and Little couldn't displace one of those guys on his best day. This little stretch is basically a tryout for him for 31 teams. Browns won't take him back.

I hope Little hangs on until Jones comes back, because once that happens Little is getting pushed aside. Green, Sanu, and Jones, those are the top 3 receivers and Little couldn't displace one of those guys on his best day. This little stretch is basically a tryout for him for 31 teams. Browns won't take him back.

I thought Jones went to the IR, Little is the #3 if he keeps catching the ball this season.

IF Little can minimize drops, I will say he's a better option than at least Jones.

With both Sanu and Jones coming up on free agency and AJ still needing to get done, I don't really see all 3 sticking around anyway.

If Little can figure it out, he won't cost a ton to keep around for a little while and give them some options.

We are still way ahead of this for sure, but it would be a nice problem to have.

I thought Jones went to the IR, Little is the #3 if he keeps catching the ball this season.

His is. Forum Coach must have missed that one!

I thought Little did OK vs Baltimore - coulda / shoulda had a TD but Dalton overthrew the ball

I thought Little did OK vs Baltimore - coulda / shoulda had a TD but Dalton overthrew the ball

I thought he looked good too. I didn't know Jones was IR'd, with that in mind Little looks like a great fill in. But Little has never played anywhere close to the level Jones played at last year. Little reminds me of Braylon Edwards, and not in a good way. If he can catch the ball consistently, what a boon for us and what a thrilling reclamation of his career it would be for him.

Maybe the Jags won't like the colder weather today. I'm hoping some how they can destroy the Jags so guys like Green won't have to play the whole game. I'll just be happy with a win though, this is a game they need to win at home.

That would be the ideal scenario volcam. Have the game in hand by the 4th quarter and rest some folk for the quick game on Thursday.

Full list of inactives:

WR Dane Sanzenbacher (coach's decision)

CB Darqueze Dennard (hamstring)

RB Giovani Bernard (clavicle/hip)

LB Vontaze Burfict (knee)

LB Rey Maualuga (hamstring)

G Kevin Zeitler (calf)

DL Will Clarke (coach's decision)

Little gets in over Dane. Sucks that Zeitler can't go but good to see Thompson finally back. Wonder how much AJ is back.

Thats the first beer cracked ... a nice refreshing Deuchars IPA ...lovely !

1. Enjoy the game wherever you're watching it.

2. Hope the Bengals take care of business early today to be able to give some respite to the players that need it with a short week coming up

3. WIN

4. Please please please don't make Bortles look like he's Joe Montana in his prime !!!

Bengals 31 - 17 Jags

WHODEY !!!