Ravens @ Bengals Game Thread

HoosierCat

Just coming up for air having immersed myself in K2B, thanks to Willy for tipping me to that band, loving it. Army, re Pantera, I know the guy who shot the guy who shot Dimebag during that Damageplan attack at the Alrosa in Comumbus, just a horrific scene. My buddy is a Cols police officer and walked in on a horrific scene.

Sucks balls right there. The band was already broken up and they were performing as Damageplan, who weren't that bad, but I always hoped to be able to see them get back together. I saw them more than a handful of times and the shows were always brutal. The first song of theirs I heard totally changed what I was looking for in a rock band and it's still brutal today.

I give you, PRIMAL CONCRETE SLEDGE !!!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cY7eVNGEbJU

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's about time the Bengals started playing like some sort of ..... animal .... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxHl3gr-WMM

Injuries:

BENGALS:

OUT: Rey M

PROBABLE: Gio, Taze, Brock, Geathers, Gilberry, Hall, Lamur, Newhouse, Pollack, Moobs

QUESTIONABLE: AJ, Thompson

RAVENS:

OUT: Owen Daniels (TE), Chris Canty (DL)

PROBABLE: Eugene Monroe (T), Kelechi Osemele (G/T), Daryl Smith (LB), Steve Smith senior (WR)

Well all the round table gurus, at the website, are giving the Ravens a unanimous nod to break the PBS unbeaten streak, especially without Green.

They also feel whoever wins this game, controls their own destiny and goes on to win the division.

I can't say I disagree, but I do like the Bengals at home when they are underdogs.

I don't believe Green, Atlins, or Eifert will be 100% until next year, barring any further injuries.

Having said that, I believe a loss tomorrow could very well knock them out of winning the divion, and they may not even make the playoffs.

If they do make a long shot WC, they will be playing away, which would not bode well.

Looking at their history, a number one seed is critical.

All that said, I will be rooting for the opposite to happen, holding onto 'Any Given Sunday'!

I dunno. Not getting the loser vibe from the team this week. Notice the lack of the usual post-loss "grrrr and shit." Even Dehner mentioned it, noting that guys aren't talking this week, they're just working. And that injury list sure cleared up fast, dinnit?

I get the feeling that the Ravens are about to run into the same kind of buzz saw the Bengals hit up in Foxboro a few weeks ago.

I dunno. Not getting the loser vibe from the team this week. Notice the lack of the usual post-loss "grrrr and shit." Even Dehner mentioned it, noting that guys aren't talking this week, they're just working. And that injury list sure cleared up fast, dinnit?

I get the feeling that the Ravens are about to run into the same kind of buzz saw the Bengals hit up in Foxboro a few weeks ago.

Not counting anything out Cat, thats for sure! Regardless I will certainly be watching and rooting on every snap and kickoff!

If we can see the run game get rolling, then we'll lessen the effect of not having Green. Hill and Gio should be able to take on the load.

As for the D, Raven don't have much of a run game, so let's get after Flacco the statue and rattle him a bit.

If we can see the run game get rolling, then we'll lessen the effect of not having Green. Hill and Gio should be able to take on the load.

As for the D, Raven don't have much of a run game, so let's get after Flacco the statue and rattle him a bit.

Anybody have any guesses why Hue rarely has both Hill and Gio on the field at the same time.

Since my wife is from PA, both me and my son follow and pull for the Eagles since they are NFC.

Chip Kelly never has Sproules and McCoy on the field at the same time and D always keys on whichever one of them is in the backfield.

What we need tomorrow is a Bobbie Bouche to come off the Bench and light up Flacco!! Let's change the name of our movie from the Bad News Bears to the Water Boy and have a Happy Ending for a change!! At the end of week three we were being talked about as being the best team in the NFL and now we're being spoken about as being one of the worse defenses in the NFL! WTF! We should have never had that Bye week.

As for the D, Raven don't have much of a run game,

Wk 1: Forsett had 70 yds on 11 carries

Wk 2: Jackson had 46 yds on 11 carries

Wk 3: Sankey 61 yds on 10 carries, and Locker went 50 yds on 6

Wk 5: Ridley 113 on 27 carries, and Vereen 90 yds on 9

Wk 6: Cam Newton had 107 yds on 17 carries

Wk 7: Richardson had 77 yds on 14 carries, and Bradshaw 52 on 10

I think RBs and even QBs can run on our D - no doubt Forsett will be fully expecting he can have a big game today as he currently sits 4th in the NFL with 503 yds and an ave of 5.8 ypc

Notice what happens when the bengals don't come out with the quick lead, and are able to run the ball themselves, the other team runs all over the bengals, and don't stop.

Without a running game or an offense that controls the clock on long drives, the bengals are not very good, because other teams can move it so easily on the bengals.

Bengals better learn how to run the ball, now and run it often if they want to start to win again.

Looks like no Green today. He's supposedly targeting the Jags game for his return.

Dang ! we really need a receiver to step up just to keep the Ravens D honest.

Detroit, who is facing some very similar offensive injury problems to the Bengals, looks quite like we did last week so far.

Maybe so, but I also just watched Stafford do something I hardly ever see Dalton do, move up and around the pocket to allow his WR to get open, and he hit a long TD. With Green out that's what he have to do, they don't have guys that can win one on one he needs to extend plays.

i know this have nothing to do with Bengals game, but i want to say this, are NFL nuts, i just woke up and found out that Falcons vs Lions game is now on 4th qtr. it is now soon 9 am at west coast, are NFL saying that west coast people like me need to woke up at 6 am for this game?? I know this game is in London, but games at London is always at 10 am at west coast, why this one at 6 am?