Greg Little

volcom69

Hi, I am membengal and I don't hate this move. Size, speed, and if anyone can help the dude concentrate and be decent, it is Hue Jackson.

Further, just what is out there at this point that is better than Greg Little? Beggers/choosers and all that.

On top of that, Little knows the AFC North.

Not sure why the bitching. With Marvin Jones gone, about as decent a flier as you can get.

Yes I hate this move with a passion, can't believe nobody better out there, at least somebody who can catch. I mean he got cut from the Raiders that says something.

Earl Bennett is out there. Kenbrell Thompkins was out there till a few days ago.

Bit of a surprise Little was the best option.

Hi, I am membengal and I don't hate this move. Size, speed, and if anyone can help the dude concentrate and be decent, it is Hue Jackson.

Further, just what is out there at this point that is better than Greg Little? Beggers/choosers and all that.

Not sure why the bitching. With Marvin Jones gone, about as decent a flier as you can get.

Put Little on the practice squad and activate Cobi Hamilton? At least Hamilton knows the system and routes.

Love his size and speed hate his hands.

Can't teach size and speed for real. Can teach concentration. I will get on board with that.

My problem is that he hasn't taken his ability seriously at any point in his pro career and while I like Hue, Little has many shortcomings to be addressed.

His hands are only the beginning. I can recall many a Browns fan bitching about how whenever it was a run play, Little would lollygag around.

Do you know what that makes him ?? A lollygagger. Seriously though, I don't think his head is in it and he knows zilch about our system.

That being said, I hope he takes advantage of this opportunity and sets the world on fire.

Can't teach size and speed for real. Can teach concentration. I will get on board with that.

My problem is that he hasn't taken his ability seriously at any point in his pro career and while I like Hue, Little has many shortcomings to be addressed.

His hands are only the beginning. I can recall many a Browns fan bitching about how whenever it was a run play, Little would lollygag around.

Do you know what that makes him ?? A lollygagger. Seriously though, I don't think his head is in it and he knows zilch about our system.

That being said, I hope he takes advantage of this opportunity and sets the world on fire.

He better. It's his last chance.

What hokie said. If facing his football mortality doesn't focus him, nothing will.

And Hue doesn't allow his wides not to block. Gentlemen's bet we hear quickly of a newly dedicated Greg Little. Whether he is good enough to force playing time I dunno, but he is a nice fallback for depth with Marvin out.