Titans @ Bengals Game Thread

HoosierCat

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whit walked out of the locker room ok so he should go next week.

Green's MRI was negative but he might not go vs. Tennessee.

Might be figuring, if we can get by without Green, that will give him 3 weeks of rest/repair (bye is right after the Titans game, I think).

It is, and is what they're thinking (turf toe related from what I understand on AJ).

I'd sit Burfict too, although that defense struggles at times without him, not good when he's whoozy still and having problems. Giving him two weeks off may do wonders the rest of the year, or long term with his concussion.

Maybe you try to squeak out a win at home vs a bad team without AJ/Burfict. Zeitler will be out for a while (didn't he miss significant time last year also?).

No reason to take chances this week, this team should be able to beat TENN at PBS regardless, even if it isn't pretty.

Lewis-Harris should become eligible for this game. Even though the secondary played well Sunday it will be good have to depth/rotation available.

Alex Smith could be a concern meaning we could be very light on TE's.

Zeitler could be a big loss if out for any length of time. As obviously AJ would and with a receiving corps of Sanu, Tate, Sanzenbacher and James Wright we surely need to look at bringing someone in else it's moving up the Rookies from the PS.

The coaches will be aware of individual situations more than any of us, so hopefully if they need extra bodies I hope their making the appropriate enquiries now. As the week goes on we'll all learn more.

The question has got to be asked though as why so many Bengals are going down dinged? Is this a Cincy thing or are other teams suffering to much the same extent??

The question has got to be asked though as why so many Bengals are going down dinged? Is this a Cincy thing or are other teams suffering to much the same extent??

Players are dropping like flies all over the league. I have no idea why. But either way, I agree with sitting Burfict this weekend. We should be able to beat the Titans with the practice squad.

Seems like guys going down at an accelerated pace all around the league.

According to Brad Johansen, the early scuttlebutt on Zeitler is that he will miss a month.

Marvin is being his usual evasive self about AJ Green. Says the injury isn't a "long-term" issue.

The NFL's week from hell continues: AP under investigation for second child abuse incident. "Whooping" allegedly gave 4 year old a permanent scar.

/>http://www.khou.com/story/news/investigations/2014/09/15/new-accusations-peterson-injured-another-son-while-disciplining-4-year-old/15693941/