Steelers @ Ravens

Scottishbengal

Ok, the AFC North clash tomorrow night is only FOUR DAYS into the season but is it make or break time for Baltimore already?

A loss vs Pittsburgh would give them an 0-2 standing and an 0-2 divisional record, and they would've blown homefield advantage on 2 of their games.

With trips to Cleveland, Pitts, Cincy, Indy, Tampa, New Orleans Miami and Houston is an 0-2 start too much of a hill to overcome to make the play-offs ???

That is exactly why I will love the outcome of this game either way. I think Balti is the better team, so 0-2 for them would be nice. OTOH if the Stealers lose they are 1-1 tied with the Ravens and not off to a 2-0 start. I will be watching, but have not decided on who I'm rooting for yet. I'll know on the first play which one it will be. More than likely the Ravens, I still have a burning hatred for the Stealers that only the old school Brownies from the 80's have ever come close to.

I think the Ravens win this game. I was watching the Cleveland-Pittsburgh game while listening to the Bengals game last week and Pitt looked same old, same old. The o-line stinks, the secondary is old, the d-line is nothing special. The biggest thing they have going for them is Ben, who is still able to pull off one or two miracle throws on the run a game.

If the Ravens somehow drop this one, yeah, they are in a deep hole just two games in.