Falcons @ Bengals Game Thread

HoosierCat

For some reason I have a bad feeling about this one. Whether it's because it's a live sky game or not I'm not sure! For me the key will be whether we can contain their passing game. Our dB's are not the biggest, or quickest, and as Atlanta uses a lot of 4 wide sets I'm concerned with whoever pacman or newman end up on. Got to get in matt ryan's face early and often. Praying Burfict is back or they'll then have a far easier chance to run it. Hoping an extra week will see a healthier geno too as he looked knackered last week.

Offensively, it's the same old same old. No turnovers/stupidity from Dalton, try and establish the run game early and pray that we don't go behind early and result to Dalton throwing 50 times!!!

Eifferts injury is a huge blow as it means having to rely on jermaine "false start" Gresham, but he could have a huge game if he learnt the rules of the game some time soon ;)

All in all, I felt more confident of beating the ravens last week, bizarrely. Think this will be a struggle, based purely on our secondary against their wideouts, but still see us winning......

Falcons 20

Bengals 24

Either way, hope we all enjoy ;)

Jon

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See I feel completely different. I am much more confident about this game than the Ravens. Traditionally high octane dome teams struggle outside the friendly confines. And maybe it is just that I have seen too many melt downs in Baltimore and frankly in week 1 as well but, I was very nervous about last week's game.

We will see what happens in a few hours.

For some reason I have a bad feeling about this one. Whether it's because it's a live sky game

Aye, for some reason we always (ALWAYS ALWAYS) seem to play shite when live on British tv ...... time to change that !!

I am pretty tense about this game, Atlanta's wideouts vs our secondary is not the best matchup of all time. We really need the front 7 to put enough pressure on Ryan with the pass rush to make him have to throw early.

I hope that we can get a lead on the board and then run the ball to control the clock. Marvin's game management has never been the best though. Even though the Bengals are dinged they have the potential to win this comfortably, and also the capability of a gun+foot+trigger being pulled = blown out.

I really have no idea which way this will go - I think the Falcons passing game will be better than ours, but I think our running game will be better than theirs. Comes down to how the Defences stand up to their individual tests

Good news, Burfict cleared to play.

SOUND !! I am a lot happier hearing the news that Vontaze Perfect is eligible to play thumbsup3.gif

Wright is active this week I hope to see him at WR like Army said. He is a tall receiver that I think can help. Dennard active also so hoping to see big things from him, and hope he plays some CB today.

Still is active and I'll be rooting very hard for him to get a sack for his little girl today.

If anyone needs a feed, this one is working nicely for me.

/>http://firstrows.biz/football/cincinnati-bengals-atlanta-falcons-frsfcgea

Yes, there will be ads that pop up. Just click the X's, you don't have to download anything or leave them there. If there is no X, just wait for one to appear. It will.

Only bad thing about Game Pass is that high profile matchups like this one sometimes get blacked out.